Chapter 6

Jimin's POV: (Bet you didn't expect that)
Tonight was the annual Mobpit and everyone going was informed that Top Dog would finally show himself but it's also the day before the anniversary of Mai disappearing... I sighed as put on my suit for the Mobpit I felt so depressed once I found out that her family died and that she was gone forever because she is someone I can't live without but I have to be strong. 

*Cuz I'm lazy at the Mobpit*
We had finally arrived and were told to go upstairs for our introduction we walked up the back stairs and into a room other people were already here but I noticed one person in the back of the room she had long hair just like her but her back was to me.

Moments later after the third group was introduced our group when then finally Top Dog was to come out of the room and when they came out I was shocked she was her she was right there in front of me after so many years she was right there I couldn't believe it I smiled thinking about the promise and I hoped she hadn't forgotten but she did change. She wasn't the shy girl I knew anymore she was different she was sassy she didn't care about other options but I still wanted to marry her.

*Time Skip*

I was looking for her only to find her at the snack table not surprised she's always been a foodie I went up behind her and spoke.

"Hello Mai-ah~"

A/N:
So this chapter is short and from Jimin's point of view I won't so the rest of their conversation from Jimin's point of view because I'm lazy as fuck

Love you all gang