Chapter 14

Mai's POV:
The song finished playing and I heard clapping I instantly reacted by pulling out a throwing knife from my back pocket and chucking it in the direction of the sound only for it to get stuck in my wall.

"Wow Mai if I didn't have fast enough reaction skills I'm pretty sure I'd be dead." Jimin said coming up from his crouching position pulling the knife out of the wall and tossing it to me. I only gave a half smile and put the knife back in my pocket "Next time you do something like that." I paused to turn off my music "I won't miss." I turned back to him and gave him a smile.

"Anyway what's up?" I asked as we sat on the couch.
"Nothing much just wanted to catch up on the pass few years a bit more I guess." He spoke looking down at the couch I laughed "What more is there to talk about I mean we talked a lot during the party." I responded he only hummed showing he was focusing on something else in his mind.

"Yah Park Jimin." I snapped my fingers in his face and he quickly looked up at me. "What were you thinking about?" I asked he only gave me a small smile before speaking "Our marriage." I was still shocked each time he talked about the promise like it was nothing of course I still want to hold to it but with the life we live is it safe?

The feeling we have for each other can't be good they can be used as a weakness and the more they grow the stronger the weakness becomes I don't want to lose Jimin but I know that if we're going to keep our promise we need to think about all the possibilities it could bring.

A/N:
Hello! Yes I updated and yes I know it's short and sorry I haven't updated in months school is killing me but hopefully I'll be able to write more once it over which is in three days.

Thanks for 54 votes and 7k reads it makes me so happy to know you enjoy Top Dog so much I promise the chapters will go back to their normal 500 words but for now since I have finals this is all I can do.

This book will now be going in the direction of completion hopefully getting out maybe 20 more chapters depending on how much I write I love you all and byeee!