Chapter 1

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
7 fucking years without her. My doctor came in here. He held out a wireless phone in front of me. "It's from your grandfather," He said. Grabbing the phone I put it up to my ear. "Hello?" I asked.

"Are you (Y/n)?" He questioned me.

"It is,"

"I have some news for you. On my way to go see your great aunt, I passed by my daughter's house..." Grandpapa paused right there.

"And?" I interrogated him.

"Well, I found aunt Tracy (Change the name of it's yours) yelling. So when I opened the door I found - I found her standing over (M/n)'s body with a (w/o/c) in her hand," He choked out sobs. [(W/o/c) = Weapon of choice]

I was enraged by that woman I told him, "Go tell you to crawl to Hell," Then hung up. Retreating back to my world of emptiness I silently gave the phone back to him. Before leaving he handed me a sticky note. '(Y/n) you may not like this but you're getting a cellmate' it said with his neat handwriting.

Sighing I bent over and picked up a picture I was ready to tape above my bed. Tears pricked from my eyes as I stared at the picture. Well, it was when I was 3 and Mom and Dad were still alive. Rubbing my eyes I got a roll of tape from the box under my crafts box.

Placing the length I wanted to my mouth I ripped it off with my canine teeth. My snake bite piercing poked at it. Putting the roll down I went over to my bed and stuck the picture at the right angle. Slamming the tape on the picture I smiled semi-proudly. But that faded back to my neutral state. Blank and dull like my eyes.

~Time skip~

One of the guards knocked loudly on my cell bars. "(Y/n) it's time to get your ass to sleep!" She hollered. Nodding my head I flopped over staring at the intense white ceiling. Bits and pieces of it fell off and fluttered beside me. Quietly I began to laugh at my own suffering. Knowing highly damn well I could leave. Unless I pretended.

Nah that'll never work. So I continued to lay there contemplating on rational thoughts to escape. Non I have come up with work. Giving up I fidgeted with my (f/c) hoodie strings. My eyes stayed open throughout the night as I got up and started to pace to and fro. Tonight I felt like a puppet on strings tangled together. Forcing me to watch the disaster of my life.

All of them are pathetic and worthless never earned my trust. Not even my doctor. So I pulled a pencil from my combat boots and pulled out a sheet of paper from under my only pillow. How lame they only give you one. With my imagination, I drew until I became tired. 'Oh well I'll finish it tomorrow' I thought.

Sticking it on the desk beside my bed I snuggled under the blankets. "Fuzzy," I giggled like a madman. Though who wouldn't in this type of situation. About 4:59 I closed my eyes and went into a subconscious sleep only. Like every night I slept in my mind, but never in my body. Soft whispers drew and with-drew themselves over and over again.

That was until I heard a new voice. Pulling a knife from my pants pocket I raised it at the being's throat. "Hehehaha!" They laughed.

"Who are you?" I asked, trying not to show the hint of fear subdued in my voice. Without hesitation, I put the knife closer to their neck.

"i'm your new cellmate!" The voice shouted cheerfully. Wincing at his volume of voice I sighed. This was going to be a long rest of the day I have. Expectedly without any sleep. Stupid rat!

(To be continued) ||Word count 666 words||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By the Mad Hatter Wolfie. Please enjoy this chapter