A Quiet Day

When I was just a filly, about 7 years old, I was flying around being free when I heard the shocking news. Thunderlane shouted so worriedly for me to come to him.

  "Mom was keeping a secret for 9 months that she was pregnet!" Thunderlane said sorrowly.

  I was in a world of thought of why.... just why she didn't told me. I thought she only wanted two ponies. Is it a boy or girl? After my deep thinking, I flew with thunderlane to see the new pony.

   When we got to the hospital, The beautiful filly came into the world of equestria. She was ver helthy when she came into the world. Here light yellow, sunshine mane made my day. Her soft, light stromy, greyish, coat was amazing. I know she will be a beautiful mare with grace, wisdom, and crisma. After the birth, dad pulled us aside to get down to bissness.

"Well the reason why you have a new filly in your life is we acedently.... you know what without with..  the stuff. Since we were contiplating of having an abortion, we decided to keep her because we are still spritly to take care of her. So be nice, and treat her well."  Dad quietly said.

"Wow.. well YAY!!! we have a new sister!" Thunderlane and I said in harmony.

"Here goes a new life with a cute filly.... wait what's her name?" I question.

" We haven't decided yet. The next few months well chose a name. After all this is a suprize to all of us." Dad question.

When we left, I had the filly in my arms. The golden eyes showed an happy expression of me being her sister. I was cheerful to have a new sunshine in my life, though it won't last.