Fairy Very Possessive

Chapter 5~ Fairy Very Possessive

LEVY'S P.O.V

I wonder what's going on with Gajeel. He's been acting so weird lately, it's kinda creeping me out a little.

I was on my way to the guild with a book in my hand. It was a romance novel about two lovers that were from different worlds, literally. The man came from the future, while the woman was from far in the past, around the time where dragons were still around.

I finally made it to the guild, so I closed my book, while saying hi to everyone before going over to the bar to order breakfast.

"Hello Levy."

"Hi Mira."

"What can I get for you?"

"Um can I get a breakfast burrito with apple juice?"

"Of course."

"Levy!"

I turned around and saw my best friend walking up to me.

"Lu-chan!"

I jumped up from my seat and hugged her. After the hug, she sat down next to me and ordered her usual strawberry milkshake.

"So what are you reading?"

"It's romance novel about two lovers that come from different worlds."

"Sounds interesting."

"It really is, I'll let you borrow it when I'm done."

"Thanks I would love to."

"So how's your novel coming along? Any new chapters?"

"Oh well I haven't really been working on it that much lately."

"Why not?" I ask curiously.

"Natsu has been bothering me."

"What do you mean? Natsu is always bothering you."