Introduction

****

Now in English!

*****

Everything started after a party.

It was late and neither Haley or me was in conditions to drive so the sleeping choice was her house. Of course that we sneak in, so her parents couldn't discover us, but still we still make noise on that stupid step of the stairs - the same one that her dad says he gonna fix it but it never does. We got into her room, closed the door and started do laugh - maybe we are crazy after all - then we just got into bed in the same clothes of the party. It was impossible to change without wakening up everyone.

Haley its the close I have to a best friend, we have the same age but right now I'm in the 12 grade and she already blew up the university - well she almost killed a cop. I'm kidding. The reason of this difference is because of my mom. She thought that it was better if I got in a private school so for a whole year I was in that prison wasting my education. If I stayed in home for that year it would be the same.
Even that couldn't tear us apart and we still go to party's and see each other almost every day. Again we are crazy but we are craziest together :).

We woke up late and with a headache as you guess and I thought worst was not even possible. We get to the kitchen and her mom started making questions about all the night - if we had drink, boys and a lot of things that I didn't want to hear - but we are angels and Haley swore right there that we didn't drink but who were we kidding? No one.

It was in that moment that I saw her and I was speechless, what the hell was she doing here?

****

Hope you guys like

*****