chapter 13

Your P.O.V

Its been about a week since you asked PJ to look at your soul and he's been helping you get better little by little. Right now it was midnight and you were on your abandon roof just looking at the city lights. They were so beautiful. You had your ears and tail out because you felt like it was safe to be yourself.

You were enjoying the peace until your phone went off. It was Pallet. I sighed and answered him. "Hello?" I said.

He yelled, "She answered!" And the next thing I heard was Pallet being tackled and someone took his phone. Low and behold, it was PJ.

You laughed as PJ started shouting into the phone. "Why weren't you answering when I called!?"

"But you didn't?" You said in confusion. That's when you remembered that you were muting call after call because you were in the middle of listening to your favorite song. " Oh... My bad, PJ." He sighed and you blushed. "Do I need to go home?" You asked PJ.

"where are you? I'll go to you." He said. You told him and hung up. You looked down at the city once again. You saw your favorite park, food place, and hang out spots. You wished you could stay here forever. You were so deep in thought that you were startled when PJ came up behind you . "Woah careful, (y/n)! please don't fall off the roof. It's a pretty long fall." PJ chuckled as he sat behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. You leaned back into his embrace and sighed. You felt so safe in his arms. You wanted this moment to last forever. You looked back at him and could barely see the outline of his figure against the night sky. All you could see was his brightly colored cheeks and his amazing, beautiful eyes.

He noticed you staring at him ad smiled. "I-I...L-o-" You tried to say 'I love you' to PJ, but you couldn't bring yourself to do so. Whenever you heard those three words, you couldn't think of anything else other than when your father said that after he had hit you. You've tried to get over that and have been trying to say it to yourself. You still couldn't even finish half of the second word. You felt like an idiot and looked away from PJ almost as soon as you felt tears come to your eyes. ' There is no way he loves me,' you thought to yourself,' He probably only feels sorry for me. In a charity case to him.'

He must have seen you shake as you were starting to cry because he kissed your head and said," I love you (y/n). No matter what.

Hello people! In not dead... Or at least physically dead yet. I know this chapter is really short, but I've been really busy and I tried. Till next time!