Chapter 14

-Jack Johnson's PoV-

"Yeah see you tomorrow, bye." Riley said waving at him about to enter the room. Till I stopped her and...

I pinned up to the wall.

"You're never leaving me ever again, little girl. Got it?" I said

-Riley's PoV-

I just finished my date with Taylor, we went to Red Robins which I loved but I wasn't ready for a relationship and I told him.

"I had an awesome time Riley." Taylor said.

"Yeah I did too." I replied giving off a cheap smile. I knew I wasn't ready for a relationship.

"Maybe we can do it again?" Taylor said grabbing my hands.

"Um, I'm not sure. I'm not really ready for this relationship thing after Jack sorry." I said taking my hands back to my side.

"Oh yeah I totally understand, well I'll see you tomorrow at the show. mm bye." Taylor said walking away backwards.

"Yeah see you tomorrow, bye." I said waving at him about to enter the room. Till I stopped I got pinned to the wall.

"You're never leaving me ever again, little girl. Got it?" Jack said and he held my wrists above my head. I was scared so I just nodded my head and bit my lip trying not to let tears escape my eyes.

"I didn't hear you babe what was that?" Jack said moving his lips down to my neck kissing me gently.

"Okay, I will never leave you please just don't hurt me." I responded tears falling out of my eyes.

"Oh Riley, why would I ever hurt someone I love. I'm just protecting you." He said kissing my lips.

I then pushed him off of me. I never seen this side of him but I liked it. I just didn't know what was happening. 

"Wait. you love me? I thought you loved Jazmine that's why we broke up." I manged to say while wiping my tears.

"Jazmine, I broke up with her a while ago, I still love you and alway will. Can you take me back now?" Jack said going onto one knee looking me in the eyes.

"Yes!" I said bending down kissing him. We then fell to the hard ground hugging and talking about how we missedd each other. I was glad to have Jj back in my life.

-Nichole's PoV-

Riley and Jack J. made up and so did Jack G. and I. We all then just decided to chill in the hotel room and watch movies off whatever the TV had on since we couldn't get the DVD Player to start and work.

Not long after the show started Giinksy had fallen asleep on my legs and Riley was almost falling off the bed. So Johnson and I decided to pull a prank on them and record it. I managed to get out from under Jack and Johnson managed to fix Riley so she didn't fall off the bed. I then walked over to my suit case and grabbed my camera and started recording.

"Hey guys it's Nichole here with a special guest, Jack Johnson." I whispered as Jack walking into the bathroom.

"So Jack Gilinksy and Riley Peterson are actually a sleep right now and we decided to pull a prank. As you can see both of us are in the bathrom hiding behind the shower curtain." I then turned the camera around to show them what was happening. Jack J. then grabbed the camera out of my hands and started finishing the details.

"So what we are going to do is pretend we are making some love in the bathroom hopefuly waking them up to see their expressions. I'm just gunna put the camera down so that you can see them and us." Jack said and hid the camera in a towel cuby. 

Not long after he got back in the shower we started the prank. I lightly moaned as Jack sat on the other side of the tub dropping shampoo bottles and banging his head on the wall. I started to moan loude and curse a bit more as Jack started saying thinks like; You like that huh Nichole? You want more? Lemme hear you scream my name then and I would scream his name. Finally once we heard the door open we got louder and louder till the shower curtain opened to reveal...