chapter 1

one

The bright sunlight streaming through the window and the sound of the alarm clock made Jaemin groan in annoyance.

"Rise and shine beautiful, it's first day of school today."

Jaemin sighed when he heard the male voice inside his head. He started hearing the voice when he turned eighteen, he don't know what's the reason behind this unusual thing and he decided to keep it from everyone. He opened his eyes and he slowly stood up, completely ignoring the voice.

He brushed his teeth and took a quick shower before going downstairs. He looked at the table and he saw a sandwich and there's a note beside it.

"Enjoy your day! I love you! -mom"

Jaemin smiled, he started eating his sandwich before he grabbing his bag and he went out, quickly, not wasting any more time.

He started walking to the bus station, he suddenly felt the hair on his nape standing up and felt that someone is watching him, he turned around to see no one.

He sighed heavily and continued walking, with gloomy atmosphere.

"You look so beautiful."

"You're not real." Jaemin said.

"I am real."

Jaemin didn't reply to the voice inside his head as he enter the bus.

He found two vacant seats and he took a sit. A guy entered the bus, eyes curving, looking around, his gaze stopped at Jaemin.

"Can I sit beside you?" The guy said while showing his eye smile.

Jaemin's eyes widened when he heard the familiar voice. He thought for a moment and a realization hit him, the other male's voice was same as the voice he can hear inside his head!

"Hello?" The guy said.

Snapping out of his trance, Jaemin laughed nervously, he somewhat felt nervous, nodding quietly.

"We must be schoolmates, we have the same uniform." He did not avert his gaze, and continued with a low voice, "My name is Jeno, what about you?"

"Jaemin." Jaemin whispered a reply, shyly.

"so cute."

"I'm not cute." Jaemin whispered.

"Did you say something?" Jeno asked.

Jaemin blushed and he shook his head in disagreement.

The bus stopped in front of the school, he hopped out of the bus quickly and he walked inside the campus.

"Jaemin, wait!" Jeno shouted.

Jaemin bit his lower lip and he stopped walking. Jeno stood beside him and he smiled.

"I am new here. Mind if I stay beside you?" Jeno asked.

"No." Jaemin said shyly, he felt all his blood rushing to his cheeks, he don't have an idea why he is feeling this way. "I don't mind."

"Can I see your schedule?" Jeno asked.

Jaemin hesitated but he glanced at Jeno, he didn't look like someone who will do something bad, and it's also good to have a new friend, so he nodded slowly and he fished the piece of paper from his bag. He handed it to Jeno.

Jeno browsed the other's schedule, eyes curving.

"Great! We have the same schedule!" Jeno said happily.

Jaemin didn't know what to say, he just watched to other quietly, but he kept thinking about this guy's voice and the voice inside his head. Why do they match?

ㅡend of the chapter one, to be continued。