Chapter 2

I was in a daze all day that i hadn't even realized when the day was over.

"Tsubaki! Tsubaki! Earth to Tsubaki!"

Someone kept saying over and over while shaking my shoulders.

My eyes ajusted and i saw Soul standing in front if me looking at me a little concerned.

"Tsubaki are you okay? Class has been over for an hour."

I look at the clock realizing he is right and that i was suppose to meet BlackStar for froyo half an hour ago.

"What? oh yeah im fine look Soul i gotta go i was suppose to meet up with someone half an hour ago and yeah Sorry thanks for taking me out of my daze!"

I begin to run out and hear Soul say 'No problem' on my way out. I run out the school and all the way home just as i opened the door to leave BlackStar came to come back.

"I'm so sor-" I began but he cut me off.

"No Tsubaki your not i get it okay just go i can see you don't want to be around me you hate me." He yelled at me and i backed away hurt.

He walked past me hitting my shoulder and went to his room slamming his door. I looked at his door and i couldn't stop myself. I began to cry.

"How could he think i hate him?" I began talking aloud asking myself questions that i can't answer.

I walk to my room and lay on my bed thinking about everything that happened over and over.

I sat up and looked at the clock not realizing i had fallen asleep. It's now 9:47 in the evening. i check my phone and maka called an hour ago and sent multiple texts saying it was urgent.

I call her and she picks up almost immediately.

"Where are you Tsubaki?" I can tell by her tone that she is frantic.

"Umm at home why? Maka whats wrong?"

"Where is BlackStar" She ignores my question.

"He should be in his room What the hell is going on Maka?"

"Go check BlackStar told Soul he was going to die he and his only love hates him and that he has no point in life"

I drop the phone and run to BlackStars room his window is open and theirs a note on his bed. I pick it up and read it out loud

Dear Tsubaki,

I will always love you no matter what you do. You are a flower with all beauty and i don't want you to forget. I understand that you don't feel the same but i don't have anymore to live for and i am sorry I am at Death Hill and i hope you are not to sad because i dont want to see my flower cry.

With love, BlackSar (Your Star)

I put the not down and run to death and as soon as i get there BlackStar is standig on the edge ready to jump.