Chapter 4

BlackStar's POV

I wake up in the hospital and look around. What happened?

Tsubaki is sleeping in a chair across the room. She looks so peaceful and innocent.

What did i do to her? I ruined her whole life by making just one horrible mistake.

I sit up grunting due to the pain. Soul walks in with some clothes shampoo and a towel.

"What are you doing Soul?" He turns his head in shock.

"Y-Your awake! i need to tell the doctor you woke up"

I nod and he leaves. I get up and walk over to Tsubaki lightly shaking her shoulder.

She stirs waking up

"Wha?-" She looks up and hugs me crying.

I rub her back soothingly.

"Shhhh Tsubaki it's okay"

"I thought you were dead BlackStar i thought i was going to lose you forever"

I tell her to calm down and give hr what Soul had dropped when he ran to go get the doctor.

She smiles and heads to the bathroom. I sit in bed and wait for the doctor to come tell me what is wrong and what the heck happened.

"BlackStar you woke up! good!" the doctor walks in smiling

"Yeah im just a little confused and sore what happened?" The doctor nods and sits next to me while writing down my vitals on a clipboard that he is holding.

"Well you attempted suicide but your friends pulled you up and then you passed out. Now i have a question did you eat anything that day before everything happened?"

I have to think back to that night. Did i eat anything?

"Yes some froyo at about 4:00 but that is all"

"Well did you see any one who looked suspicious at the froyo shop?"

"No sir, why do you ask?"

"Well, BackSar you see there was a drug in your bodily system affecting your function causing you to pass out and we think it entered your body through food. We questioned Tsubaki but she knew nothing, Well that is what she said the investigation department thinks she is lying she is suspect number one; Do you know if anyone else would try to hurt you?"

"No i don't have any enemies and DON'T YOU DARE ACCUSE TSUBAKI SHE WOULD NEVER HURT ME!

"Sorry we just don't know if she is safe around you while you.......Weak"

I can't believe what he is saying right now, Tsubaki would never hurt me.

"SHE WOULDN'T HURT ME" I yell at the doctor just as Tsubaki comes out of the bathroom looking at me.

"What's going on?" She looks so innocent.

"This doctor said you are the number one suspect for trying to hurt me by poisoning me"

"Oh he did?" She looks right at me slowly walking towards me

"Are you okay Tsubaki?" She has a crazy type look in her eyes.

"I am but you won't be" Her eyes turn black and she pulls out a knife.

"TSUBAKI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?" I back up as much as i can before my body doesn't let me move anymore"

She comes closer and closer lifting the knife above her head.

"AHHHHHH!" I sit up in bed screaming.

"What the hell happened?!" I sit up and lock at the clock by the bed.

Thank goodness is was just a nightmare, a nightmare that i never want to discover

2:07am? What the hell? Why am i up where am I?

I do what i cant to to finally get up and and walk in the hall.

There is a doctor at the front desk

"Excuse me but where am I?" She looks up and looks surprised

"Ummm well BlackStar how long have you been up?"

Why is it so important

"Umm like 5 minutes Why? What happened to me?"

"BlackStar you paced out and went into a coma?"

"How long was i out?"

She pauses and looks a little worried.

I raise my voice a little.

"I said, How long was I out?!"

"3 months..."