Love Of A Royal (boy×boy)

Chand. That was his name. His name meant "moon". And his nature also matched the moon. Soft and cool. But there was also a depth inside him. No matter how much his step mother tried to make him look like nothing more than a servant of the Rao mansion, she just could not. There was a royalty inside Chand which no one could deny. And how would he not have that? Royalty was running through his veins after all.

And then there was Udayveer. Prince Udayveer Rathore. His name meant "the rising warrior". Just like our sun. When sun rises, he rises fiercely, fearlessly with valour, like a courageous warrior, challenging everything and everyone around him not to come in his way. But his ray doesn't burn us. It guides us to live our life properly. Like a king guides his kingdom. Prince Udayveer is brave, intelligent and intellectual. His every step personifies a gentle but proud lion.

So what happens when the sun and moon meet? Do they fight with each other for their places? Or do they accept each other for who they are, despite of their differences?

Set in the 21st century, this is a story of two royalties where one is neglected and the other is worshipped. This is a modern day fairy tale-- a fairy tale like never before.