Say My Name (boy×boy)

It was love at first sight for Simran, one of India's top teen models, when he first saw his step brother. He heard from his father that they went to the same college but he was surprised that how he didn't notice this guy before. His step brother looked like a troublemaker badboy with thick frizzy black hair falling below his shoulders-- but he was the exact opposite of what he looked. He was calm, collected, reserve and self dependant whose indifferent attitude towards Simran pissed Simran off big time. Since the first time Simran saw him there was only one thought in his mind-- how to make this hunk of a guy only his.

Pravesh hated Simran since the first time he saw him. Simran was selfish, arrogant, self righteous. He didn't treat people like people because of his high status, looks and money. But the thing that pissed Pravesh the most was Simran's strange similarity to a female. The upcoming boxer hated his step brother for being so girly and clingy. He was all for raw masculinity but he just couldn't bear the sound of Simran's heels clicking on the tiled floor.

Despite of all their differences, they had one similarity. Simran hated his father and Pravesh hated his mother. They both were hiding dark secrets behind their outer shells. Simran wasn't as flashy and cheerful as he looked and Pravesh wasn't as calm and nonchalant as he seemed. In a world full of betrayal, hatred and mischief, they could be each other's anchor. But there was one slight problem.

Where Simran was a talking machine, Pravesh never uttered a single word in his entire life.