#8

Wowow!!!

YALL!!! BTS IS IN CANADA!!! I REPEAT! BTS IS IN CANADA!!! 🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦!!!! I'm breathing the same freaking air as them... even though their like an hour away from me and I ain't going to the concert... ‼️😭😭😭!!!

Im just glad that their here and those who are goin to the concert better scream until their vocal cords explode! And BTS betta visit Tim Horton and buy an Icedcapp with timbits! They should try poutine and ride a moose to the concert hall! They already went to Niagra Falls so dats good bit they should also visit the CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, and Wonderland boo!!! They can also visit my house if they want to...

Anyways... you may continue the story!

______________________

    As Jungkook was passing by Sana's room, he heard giggling.

    He stops on his tracks and puts his ear to the door to listen.

" why is she giggling?... is she talking to her boyfriend?..." he mumbles to himself.

    He opens the door quietly out of suspicion. He peeks through the small gap and sees her on her bed while looking though a book.

    The brown, hard cover book seemed very familiar to him.

    This time he fully opens the door which startles Sana. She quickly hides the book behind her.

" Yah! What was that?..." he asks walking into the room and to her bed.

" n-nothing..." she continues giggling.

" show me! I wanna see!..." he whines and reaches behind her but she slaps his hand.

" No!..." she says sternly.

" why are you always hiding everything from me? I wanna see what you were looking at?!!" He stomps his feet like a little kid.

" I said no!!! Now get out!!!" She pushes him away but he doesn't go.

" I'm not leaving until you show me..." he crosses his arms.

" stop being so nosey and just leave bitch!..." he raises an eyebrow when she calls him that.

" what. Did. You. Call. Me.?..." he asks as his voice deepens.

"I called you a Bitch. What are you gonna do about it?..."she challenges as he smirks.

" I'm going to do this..." he smirks before he lunges on to her.

    He knows Sana's weak spot and its being tickled.