#17

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW !!!! Im sorry for taking so longgg!!!!

But life hasn't been so great...

But uk what's great rn????!!! The BTS COMEBACK!!!!

BRO! I'm excited as fuckkk for Halsey and BTS to collab and the teaser wasss FIREEEE!!!!

K... im done... lemme just yeet myself outta here so y'all can enjoy the chapter!

__________________________

  Last night when we arrived back home, Jungkook didn't say a word

  Last night when we arrived back home, Jungkook didn't say a word. Sana didn't want to say anything either.

   He stormed into the washroom and stayed there for a while. Sana didn't know why but he seemed unhappy.

    She got ready for bed and layed down on her side of the bed. Her thoughts could only think of the feeling of Jungkooks lips on hers, her heart beat was racing just from thinking about the kiss again.

    She knew Jungkook had some type of feelings for her just like she did for him. That's the reason why he had kissed her.

    Sana decided... she was going to confess about her feelings to him tomorrow morning.

      With so much euphoric going through her body, Sana falls into a deep sleep.

     When Jungkook finally comes out of the washroom, he sighs out of relief after finding out Sana was sleeping.

He makes his way to bed and lays down on his side of the bed. He faced himself to look at Sana's angelic sleeping body.

He felt bad... he didn't want to give Sana hope. But he was also confused... he didn't know why he had kissed her all of a sudden, it was just that moment that made him do so, where did these nee feelings come from?. But then... why did Sana kiss back... does she perhaps... like him...

He knew he did wrong and he was partially regretting the kiss. He made a mistake, he shouldn't have kissed Sana when he's in a complicated relationship with someone else. But in the other hand, he did enjoy it...

Ding!

His ringtone chimes.

Text message from