chapter 2 she did what?!

FLASHBACK LAST YEAR SEPTEMBER 24th

nobody's P.O.V 

Jessi, could you come in my class after school? I have some due work you need to complete. said MR. Kim 

yes sir, but what due work?... I don't remember anything... said Jessi.                                                                 umm... I think you were absent that day but don't worry its just five pages and you be able to get them done before  the weekend is over. he reassured her...

O-ok...

Jessi's  P.O.V

so its after school, and MR. Kim needs me to complete some work I missed, I guess..  but anyways as I get to the door I hear noises.. and I know exactly what it is... someone is having sex!

and this is his classroom so it must be him, right? so I open the door and it is him wow...

he looked up at me and said.. he, he asked me to join?  now, I got to saw it does look really inviting and he is really handsome and all, but... I don't know that girl.. and a threesome seems a bit much don't you think? there is no one else here so I wouldn't get caught or anything...

you know what fuck it i'm doing this, you know what they say no regrets and you only live once... sounds cringy I know... so yes, we all had a threesome... oh, and the girl is mina? I think that's her name... oh and it turns out that a staff member stayed after and took a video of everything. then she showed the principal... but not without keeping a copy for herself. eww.  

so, long story short, MR. Kim is fired and me and mina has 4 months of detention. they said they wont tell our parents if we did cleaning at the school so, yea that's it.. my story.. am I a slut.. comment I need to know...

Hi i'm the boy from the window in chapter one, you know... the mind-trapping eyes of mine. but I was just wondering if you like the story so far.. if you do, please vote and comment, for me? and for Mykah Nim ... we promise it will  get more juicy in due time... well love you and I cant wait till you know my name in the next few chapters.

 SORRY FOR THE REALLY SHORT CHAPTER!! its basically a filer chapter so that explains it. hope you enjoyed it.. till next time... your author MYKAH.