3. Brunita

A/n: this one about to be hella weird so prepare for what's to come. I honestly don't know why I wrote this but it felt right in my head😂

~*~

Me and Bruno was on the couch finishing the movie Its a Boy Girl thing and we were just watching the credits scroll down the screen.

"Y/n What's it like being a girl?" Bruno asked, with his body on top of the couch his legs kicking in the air like a teenage girl,"Ugh, terrible" I told him blandly as I continued to munch on my popcorn.

"C'mon it's not thaatt bad!" He exclaimed sitting up from the couch.
I glared at Bruno and stopped eating my popcorn,"Uh, yes it is"

"I'm pretty sure being a girl isn't that hard" He said in a serious tone folding his arms together,"It is Bruno, you like everyone else just doesn't understand"

"Fine give me examples, tell me how it's sooo bad" He laughed throwing his arms up in the air.

"Well there's cramps-" I started but Bruno just had to comment over me,
"I get cramps in my calf's all the time it's not that painful"

"But that's your legs though! Period cramps are like a big ass wrestler body slamming you in the stomach several times!" Bruno sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes,"Ok...anything else?"

"Boobs"

"They're squishy and amazing! I don't see the problem!" Bruno giggled looking at your chest,"You forgot back pain, boob sweat, uncomfortable bras, and that weird feeling when you run and jump"

"...I still don't see the problem here"

"Theres also Insecurities, uneven eyebrows, bloating, mood swings, and don't get me started on wearing heels!" I continued counting off the several things on why being a girl is hard.

"I wear heels all the time Y/n, I wore them and preformed in them at a Victoria secret fashion show" Bruno argued rolling his eyes once more.

"BRUNO THOSE ARE 2 INCH HEELS, TRY WEARING A 6 INCH AT A AWARD SHOW FOR 2 HOURS!" I snapped, "True, but that's your choice to wear them"

"Ugh! This is ridiculous! I'm going to bed" I said rolling my eyes and standing up from the couch,"But mark my words Peter! You will understand the struggles one day!" I yelled as I made my way upstairs.

"Ha! I wish! So I can prove you wrong!" Bruno replied laughing before turning the Tv off and going upstairs as well.

~*~

I slowly stirred from my sleep as the bright light came out my bedroom window. I rubbed my eyes as I turned around and saw Bruno underneath the blankets but something seemed a little...different.

His body under the covers appeared smaller and his hair peeking out of the blankets looked longer.

"Bruno?" I whispered shaking his body making him move under the covers. I heard a slight moan come from him as he shifted his body towards me.

"What?" I heard Bruno groan but it sounded more feminine. He finally got out of the covers and I was shocked to see a girl in our bedroom!

She had a curly Mohawk, brown eyes, and she was the same skin tone as Bruno. She wore the same jersey and baseball shorts Bruno wore last night to sleep. She continued to rub her eyes and yawn until she saw my face that was filled with confusion and straight up horror,"Baby are you ok?"