14 - electric kisses

Chapter 14

Chapter 14

"Massive slumber party at Sophie's. You have been invited bring whoever you want as long as they are girls... NO BOYS!" I read out to Millie and Iris and they both gave each other amused smiles.

"Ah so you got an invitation to Haley James' infamous slumber party." Iris chuckled and I raised her eyebrows.

"What do you mean did you guys not get one?" I asked and both girls laughed.

"Hell no." Millie chuckled shaking her head. "We went to her one sophomore year and she hated us. But I think you should go. It's definitely fun."

Iris nodded and I frowned but then smiled. "She said I could bring whoever I want which means I could bring you guys."

"I'd love to, sweetie but I have to babysit Ava that day." Millie shrugged and I huffed turning to Iris.

"I mean I guess I could go." Iris said sounding a little unsure. I smiled and pulled Iris in a hug.

"Oh thank you because I don't think I could have went without one of you." I sighed and Iris smiled. They pulled back and looked at each other.

The bell rang signaling the start of school. I sighed and closed her locker pulling on her backpack.

"Hey you." Finn greeted walking up and grabbing my hand. My heart sped up but then I remembered it was just acting.

"Hiya there, Puppysoft." I greeted back at him and he smirked.

"Why puppysoft?" He asked cocking his eyebrows.

"What?"

"Why puppysoft and not dogsoft or something like that?" He asked and I started to think about it.

"Well you are so dorky and youthful. I guess I just thought the name fit better than dogsoft." I shrugged and he smiled at me nudging my shoulder with his.

"What's your nickname?" He asked with that cute smile of his.

"Don't you call me Sads?" I asked and he nodded bringing my hand up to his mouth and kissing my knuckles gently.

"Aw you are just a little softy. Hints the name Puppysoft." I chuckled and he smiled separating our hands and heading into the classroom. He was so cute it was unbearable.

"That was adorable!" Iris gasped coming up squeezing my shoulders. I turned to her with a confused expression.

"What do you mean?" I asked and she smirked at me.

"Oh don't you know. I mean you and him. He kissed your hand and you guys couldn't stop smiling at each other. I don't care if it is fake I ship it in real life." She told me and my mouth dropped.

"Iris you are so extra! It's literally nothing." I said not being able to help the small smile escape my lips.

"There you did it again! Even talking about him makes you gush!" Iris exclaimed and I shook my head trying my best to get the cheeky smile off my face.