3.) The kiss

Next Morning Nesha P.O.V (1:00am)

I Woke Up tired ass hell. My Hair was everywhere. I still had on my clothes from yesterday. I got out of my still made up bed and Got in the shower. I let The warm water Hit my back as I washed my hair.

When i was done showering i wrapped my towel around me and then i plugged up my flat irons. I brushed my teeth then i put on my Pink and Black Lingerie set that i got From Victoria Secrets.

I Then went back in my bathroom and flat ironed my hair. When I was done i went to my closet and pulled out my Cookie monster shirt, that stop above my belly bottom. I Grabbed my Blue Jean skinny legs and slipped them on. I put on my big ass gold chain With matching earrings and then I Put On August blue Hat that said 'Obey'. I Put on My Blue and black Jordan's and sat on my bed.

I got my bag that had all my money in it and i started to count it.

"Finally, I Got enough money to buy me an apartment." i said while stuffing the money back in the bag

I grabbed my phone and went down stairs. My Dad was somewhere i didn't give a damn and my sister was in the living room watching Maury.

"GoodMorning Cookie Monster" she said eating her cerel

I Looked at her confused.

"You shirt Silly."

I Look down at my shirt and felt stupid.

"Ohh." I said drly walking in the kitchen heating up me a Hot Pocket

"What are you up too."

"Nothing about to head to August house."

"Wtf For." she mumbled walking in the kitchen

"What was that?" i asked shifting all my weight to my right leg

"Nothing" she said sitting at the table.

"So What did you and you little friend do last night" i asked raising my eyebrows

"We Uhm You know.....Chilled a little, then we cuddled"

"Ohh"

After My hot pocket wad done i Headed to August house.

I Didn't bother knocking because he gave me my own set of keys to his house.

"AUGUST!!!!" I Yelled

I Walked around his house and he was no where to be found. I Went upstairs to his bedroom and heard water running so i was guessing he was in the Shower. I Twisted the bathroom door knob and it was locked. I walked back in his kitchen and grabbed me a bag of Hot fries.

I Walked back in his room and turned the T.V on spongebob. I Opened the chips, listening to air come out of the bag. I Started eating them, then after a While August came out.

He Walked Out with a Towel wrapped around his waist. All i saw Was Water dripping off his chest. I Followed his tatoo's with my eyes with my mouth wide open. I Haven't even noticed he was talking to me. I Was Too busy daydreaming about him.He waved his hands in front of my face, getting my attention.

"You like what you see Ma?" He said with a smirk on his face pulling me out of my thoughts

"Uhm No."

"You ain't gotta front." He said walking back in the bathroom

"Whatever." i mumbled

He came out with a wife beater on and some black basketball ball shorts. He walked over to me and tried to get some of my chips. I mean they came out his cabinet but i was eating them so they are mines now.

" Mane you just come all up in a Nigga house watch his TV and eat his chips and not gone share." he.said

"Nope." I said Popping the 'P'

"Bet."

I looked at him for a while and the next thing you know I was running from him. I Ran down stairs, through the kitchen, to the living, outside, and back to the kitchen.

I Was on one end of the table, and he was on the other. By that time i didn't even have the chips. I Ate them while i was running.Every time he come near me i would switch sides.

"August plz stop chasing me. Im Tired. I don't even have the chips no more." I said catching my breath

"I Know you ain't got them no more, Chuhs yho fat ass was eating them while you was running."

"Hahahaha" i said sarcastically

I picked up one of the fake apples off the table and through it at August.

"Oh fuck no" he said chasing me

I Ran in the Living room as fast as i can but he caught up with me. He tackled me To the floor & pinned me to the ground. He started to tickle me and i couldn't breath.

"August S-S-Stop Plzz!!!!!" I said laughing

"Say You I Love you Aug"

"I Hate you Aug"

He started to tickle me again then i finally gave in.

"Ok. Ok. I Love you Aug"

He stopped tickling me and i never did notice the position we was In. He was Hovered over me with my wrist pinned to the floor. We was both looking in each other eyes catching our breath. Just laying there silent. I Started to lean in and i pressed my lips against his. He didn't even try to stop me. We where both moving sync. And he raised up.

August P.O.V

I Was Hovered over Nesha with her wrist pinned to the ground. She was looking in my eyes then she pressed her lips against mines. I Didn't stop her. I know it was wrong but it felt so right. Her plump lips against mine made a nigga get a little tense.....Wait Wtf This is my Best friend. I Stopped the kiss and looked at her.

I Got off of her and helped her get off the floor. I sat On My Couch Thinking of What the Hell Just Happened. I Looked up at her and saw her About to leave.

"Where you Going Ma." i Said pulling her back

"I Uhm Got Some Uhh Buisness to Handle." she said looking down playing with her nails

Every time Nesha Play with her Nails, She is either embarrassed, nervous, or Uncomfortable.

"Oh. Ok. Be careful though"

He said hugging me

After I got done embracing her from the hug. she looked at me as if she had something to say.

"August?" she said playing with her nails again

"Wassup Ma"

"About that kiss, i didn't mean for it to hap-"

"It's ok Lil Girl. I know we didn't mean for that to happen" he said pushing me playfully

"Ok Lil Dick"

And with that, she walked out. leaving me dumbfounded.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW