Part 1

Kari's POV

Shaking out of my daze, i found myself in a classroom filled with students who were as crazy as i thought they were gonna be. I mean summer break WAS filled with so much drama.

"Hello Kari" once again i was shaken from my thoughts by my best friend Elizabeth aka Lizzy.
Lizzy and I have been best friends since day one, she's been the shoulder i can turn to when something goes bad or when i just feel down. Us two are nothing alike. Lizzy (being the bad bitch she is) wears a leather jacket 24/7 365 days of the year along with black jeans and black leather boots, while i wear whatever i can find that is semi decent / cute.

"Kari are you there? Earth to Kari. Jeez are you okay? what's on your mind?" She asks.

"Ah sorry Lizzy i'm just daydreaming that's all." obviously i can't tell her about how excited i am to meet the new student who is moving into our class today, she'll think i'm absolutely obsessed.

"Sure sure. Did you hear about the new student? Apparently he's famous and doesn't take anyone's bs" linking her arm with mine while she yanks me to the back seats of the class to talk about the summer gossip.

"He's a total hottie and is up for any type of relationship. I heard he went out with 3 girls and he only just moved here! Ugh he's gonna be a pain in the butt" Exploding with curse words and hateful meanings, no one hears the door open.

There he is, standing in all his glory, Min Yoongi. The man who messed up my life without even knowing it.