•The day out

(We're skipping to the weekend bc I'm lazy and this is gonna really get the story going lmao)

Saturday 8:36 a.m.

Everyone (as in everyone that slept over for the storm) slept over last night so you could go right away in the morning. Haechan, Jisung, and you are up waiting for everyone else to get up so you can go out and have fun for the day. And have Haechan ask Yunnie out. Both Haechan and you decided to tell Jisung what you were planning so he could help out a bit.

You're sitting on the floor in your room talking to Jisung and Haechan. You look at Haechan and nod for him to tell Jisung.

"What?" Jisung asks, he noticed you nodding and looking at Haechan.

"Uhm, So today I was planning on doing something." Haechan said nervously.

"What?"

"I-I'm gonna ask Yunnie to be my girlfriend a-again." Haechan stuttered.

"Really!?" Jisung smiled shocked.

Haechan nods awkwardly and smiles. "You can't tell anyone okay? And I was hoping you'd be able to help."

"I won't tell anyone I promise. And of course I could help, but how?"

"Well, What I was thinking is, Haechan would somehow tell me when he's ready and we'd somehow get everyone else away so they can be alone." You say while Haechan is slightly dying of nervousness and embarrassment.

"Yea, that sounds fine." Jisung smiles.

"Okay. That sounds great. So we just need to follow the plan and we're good."

"Wait what plan?" Jisung looks at you confused.

You explain the whole plan while Haechan still dies thinking about everything.

-

After you explain everything you decide to go upstairs and wait for everyone to wake up. You continue talking about random things, then Jeno wakes up and joins In.

-

11:18 a.m.

By this time everyone is finally awake and now getting ready. Haechan makes sure that he looks casual but nice at the same time. (Bc why not imma post pictures of what everyone is wearing.)

You-

Yunnie-

Yunnie-