Question!?!!

So, for the past week or so I've been realLY working on a lot of new things;)

And I just want to know a few things...

If you guys were to want to see me write something, what would it be? It could be just about anything. Kpop related or not.

Or like, if it is kpop related, just let me know like a specific plot and things you'd want and I'd honestly love to write it.

Another question-
WHAT ARE SOME CLICHES THAT YOU WILL NEVER GET OLD OF? Bc like oml I love writing and thinking of stories to make with them lmao and I just want to know if there's one I should reALLY write about.

But not just cliches, like genres, things you just love to read about, anything.

I just want to know these things bc I want to know what to write in the future so I can make books you would be like excited and want to read ya know?

But like seriously comment EVERYTHING. Like every detail. I mean damn write a whole chapter 😂. I just want to hear what y'all like reading.

And my biggest question-
I was thinking of making a book where like,,, it's like a chose your own adventure in a way. But like kinda different? Idk how to explain it. But if y'all would want that please let me know. Lmk if you want it with a person that is an idol or just a made up character. Idk I just have been thinking about it lately and I feel like I don't see many of those types of books here 👀🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyway, write your writing kinks here 😈-

And also—I'd love to hear your guys' feedback on my writing in general too. I just want some really constructive criticism!!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜