First Day

"Erica! Get up we got to be to school by 7!" my brother Eric yelled. I jumped out of my bed and threw on a pair of ripped up blue jeans, a red shirt and cowgirl boots. Ran downstairs. "Are you ready?" Eric asked "Yeah, I've been to school before." "Well I know that." He then handed me a plate that had my breakfast on it. My brother Eric takes care of me and my 12 year old brother, Ethan, he's taken care of us since our parents died 3 years ago in a plane crash. After I ate I walked out of the house got in my truck and drove to the school. My brothers and I lived in Texas till this summer we moved to New York. When I got to the school I went into the office and they gave me my schedule. First I had advanced English then lunch after that math then shop after that history then the last class biology. I walked into the classroom and looked around for my name, I then saw it so I sat down. The bell rang and the teacher walked in and said "Welcome to 11th grade biology! When I call your name say here." She went through the list then she said "Van Johnson? Van Johnson?" Nobody answered she said once again "Van Johnson?" "Here." said this tall handsome boy who walked into the room he walked over and sat next to me and looked at me and smiled then winked "Okay well your late." She said "Erica Wertlet?" I said "Here!" Then he looked at me and said "Pretty name." "Thanks." The teacher then told us our assignment "So do you know what to do?" Van said "Well yeah. She just told us what to do." "I wasn't paying attention." I laughed smiled and said "Oh it's okay." "So, how come I haven't seen you before?" "I just moved her from Texas." "Oh is that why you're dressed like that?" "What?" "Your dressed like how you are." "Just because I'm wearing ripped jeans and boots." "Yeah." "You know what?" "What?" "Your a douche." He laughed then said "I know. That's why we're in the same class." He laughed then I punched him in the shoulder than he said "Ow that actually hurt." "Well I know, I bet I'm stronger than you." He laughed. After class I was walking out if the building and walked to my car when this boy stopped me and said "Are you Erica?" "Yeah. Why?" "Do you know who Van Johnson is?" "Sadly." We laughed then he said "He told me about you and he said I need to talk to you." "Why?" "I have no clue. But you are pretty cute." "Thanks. Can I ask you a question?" "Sure." "Whats your name?" He laughed then said "Its Grant." "Oh well, nice to meet you." "You to Erica. Hey wanna go out Friday?" "Sure, Grant." "Awesome see you later." "Bye." "Bye." So I got in my truck and drove home. When I got home my brother Eric was in the living room I walked over and sat right next to him and he said "How was your day?" "Awesome. Guess what happened." "What?" " Someone asked me out."

"Oh, did you say no?" "No I said yes." "Your supposed to say no!" I laughed and said "Love you." and I kissed him on the cheek "Love you to Erica."