It was the first day of school. When I pulled into the parking lot I saw this beautiful girl, she has long beautiful brown hair and she was wearing blue jeans a t-shirt but she was so beautiful. When I parked my car I started walking towards the school then my best friend Grant walked up to me and said "Hey have you seem the new girl?" "I don't know." Then all of the sudden the girl walked into me turned around looked at me and said "Im so sorry." "It's It's fine." "Dude!" Grant said that's her." "Her?" "Her. So what do you think?" "Uh can we talk about something else?" "Well I can't I got to go to advanced math, see you later dude." "See-ya." "Her" that's all I kept hearing in my mind. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. "Her. Her. Her." I could not stop think about her. I was leaving 8th period and I went to my locker and it got jammed and wouldn't open, it took 5 minutes. When I finally got all my stuff I ran to my last class, biology. I walked in to the teacher calling my name "Van Johnson? Van Johnson." "Here!" I looked around and seen there was only one seat left so I assumed it was my seat so I sat down. And there she was. Her. She was right next to me. I was so distracted, I couldn't believe she was right next to me. "Are you ready to start?" "What?" I say "To start the project, she just explained what to do for our project." "Oh, I wasn't paying attention I guess." "Apparently." "Okay well lets start." "Okay if I explain it to you will you pay attention?" "Yeah." She was beautiful but she was a bitch. After class Grant was waiting for me after class and he said "I think I'm gonna ask the new girl out." "Oh." "Do you think she will say yes?" "I don't know." "I hope she does. She's so pretty and beautiful. I heard she was really funny and she's in lots of advanced classes." "Really?" "Yeah. I hope she says yes." "Okay Grant, can we talk about something else" "Sure. So are you ready for lacrosse season to start?" "Yeah. I hope I'm coach again." "Yeah. Well I'm gonna go dude, call you later!" And he started running towards her.