Guardian

After my.... punishment... I woke up to her next to me in my bedroom.

My eyes widened and I appeared against the wall, panting as she scared the living shit out of me.

I calmed down when I realized she was sleeping.

I sighed.

"And here I thought it was a dream...."

I went to the bathroom to shower, after I came out I went to the kitchen to cook some food.

A felt a gaze on me as my hands let go of the pants I was moving around and placed it on the stove.

I turned around and saw her, staring at me with a smug look.

Her eyes were purple again. She was controlling my everything move again. Like last night...

She made me place my hands on her hips as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

Miss me?~

I was going to say 'no' when I realized that she was technically the boss of me.

"Yes Mistress."

I hated that name. She said that if I called her anything else I would get punished.

She smiled.

Good boy~

I rolled my eyes. Big mistake.

Next thing I knew I was pinned to a wall by powerful magic and she was in front of me with a serious look in her eyes.

I've only been with her for a day and it feels like i can't do anything except do her bidding.

NEVER role your eyes to me, understand?~

I nodded, wishing she would just let me go.

I came here for a mentor. Not a fucking whore.

I have to leave. But I can't.. As long as she still has control over me she can just stop me with a blink of her eye.

Good, cause i'd hate to have to punish you this early~

'I'd hate it most of all...'

The fact that we were still in the kitchen surprised me.

"Y-You can move now.."

She smirked and snapped her fingers.

Yellow glowing shakals appeared on my wrists, ankles and neck.

I felt stronger.. But weaker at the same time.

These should keep you in check~

She giggled and let me go. The shakals felt loose. I tried to take them off only to be shocked by magic.

"AHHH!! Fuck!"