New Friends...?

More Back story on Glitch. Now to continue.

Glitch is the type of person that stays out of conflict. He doesn't like to fight, especially when there are other people causing collateral damage. Like Ink and Error in Flowerfell.

Glitch was in Flowerfell at the time Ink and Error were fighting. And it was pretty hectic. Buildings were destroyed and no monster was in sight. Glitch looked around only for a beam to appear a few inchest in front of him. He hopped back and stayed there.

Soon he saw a glitched skeleton, like him, walk past where he was and summon a glitched monster head looking thing and it fired another beam at something.

He would soon realize that he was attacking another skeleton. Except this skeleton had a brush in hand and had small blotches of paint on them.

The paint covered skeleton grabbed their brush and swiped it, paint coming from the brush tip and onto the floor. A wall soon shot out of the ground and blocked the blast.

Glitch teleported to a nearby roof only to be hit by something at his side and he was sent flying into another building. He groaned and got up, feeling the weight of something on his chest and legs.

His eyes widened when he saw the painted skeleton's brush on top of him. He picked it up and looked around, soon seeing the painted skeleton dodging more beams that were being fired from the glitched skeletons monster heads.

Glitch got up. Finding his arm cut by glass and his left leg had a giant piece of ceiling on it. So he couldn't move to give the skeleton his brush. Glitch looked over at the painted skeleton to find them limping, their right hand against a wall and their left hand across their torso and holding their right side.

The skeleton panted and looked to see the glitched skeleton with another monster head, it opened it's mouth and a white ball of energy formed.

Glitch could faintly hear the glitched skeletons voice as they spoke.

"Its over Ink. Time to die."

The glitches skeleton was pretty battered up aswell. Their jacket torn and ripped, shorts partially ripped and their face covered in dust and bruises.

Glitch's eyes widened as the monster head shot the beam and in an instant Glitch closed his eyes and lifted the rock.

The next second. Glitch was on a roof top. Ink was limp and unconscious in his arms, being held bridal style by Glitch.

Glitch turned his head at the glitched skeleton below him on the street and his eyes were a bright blue.

The glitches skeleton was wide eyed and speechless. Now seeing another one just like him.

"What the...?"

Glitch opened a portal and walked through it.

Error was left in shock and was now asking himself questions he couldn't answer.

One of them being: 'Who was that..?'

Ink woke up on the floor of the doodle sphere. He shot up and immediately held his head, hissing in pain.

"Don't move. Your still hurt."

A voice said from beside Ink. He looked to his left and was face to face with Glitch.

Ink was surprised and slid back a bit.

"Relax. I'm not here to hurt you."

Glitch said calmly and Ink noticed that bandages were wrapped around his wounds. Ink looked at Glitch and stood.