Turn The Final Page

After doing some stuff to the house in secret.

It was night again.

Another person to face.

I already faced Shadow.

How bad could this be?

I went to bed and I woke up in an arena.

"What the..?"

This is different...

"wҽɭcɷmҽ! tɷ a ʆɩɠɧt tɷ tɧҽ ɖҽatɧ!"

Someone jumped down and went to strike me. A bunch of people in the arena stands.

His song started to play and I again, knew the lyrics.

"mama kŋɷwى wɧҽŋ tɧҽ ɖaɾkŋҽىى ɖɾawى ɷųɾ ɖҽmɩىҽ. wҽ'ѵҽ bҽҽŋ tɧɾɷųɠɧ ɧҽɭɭ ʆaɾ tɷɷ maŋʏ tɩmҽى tɷ ɖҽŋʏ. wҽ waŋŋa ɭɩʆt tɧҽ cųɾىҽ bųt ʏɷų'ɭɭ ɖɷ tɧɩى ʆɩɾىt. ɷpҽŋ ųp mʏ bɷҳ tɷŋɩɠɧt."

I summoned my sword and we went at it.

He was merciless. Not letting up anything. He cut me a few times, enough for him to gain some strength.

His voice glitched in some places but he glitches aswell. His attacks were powerful.

I had bruises and cuts all over. I was getting weaker and he was getting stronger.

Then all the crowd started to say 'La la la la' over and over again.

My power was growing.

Then we we're both blasted away.

He continued to sing and so did I.

After a few seconds we could do a fatal hit.

He tried to stab me but I managed to slide it away with my sword.. His sword barely cutting me cheek and I slashed and created a huge gash on his chest.

I got lucky.

If he landed that hit, I would've been gone.

"ŋɩcҽ ɷŋҽ... ʏɷųɾ qųɩck... ɠɷɷɖ bʏҽ ʆɾɩҽŋɖ."

And just like that, he disappeared and a blue liquid pored into me. It didn't hurt at all. In fact it healed me of my wounds and I woke up in bed, not panicked like before, but more calm and it felt nice.

I went into the kitchen, since it was morning and was about to brush my teeth when I took a glance at myself in the mirror.

I almost dropped my tooth brush when I saw that my teeth were lien daggers. They were sharp as fuck.

"Holy sh-"

Before I could even cuss I looked at my eyes. They were different. Like cybernetic.

[They look like that Tattletail's eyes. ^^ top]

"Wtf..."

I heard Error's voice call me to the living room.

"Hey Glitch! Get down here for a second!"

I did as told, I brushed my teeth first, and went out of the bathroom.

Then I went out of my room and into the living room. Where Error and the others looked like they were going on vacation.

Error started talking.

"Heya Glitch. Anyway, me and the others are going to a restaurant. Wanna come?"

"How long will you be there?"

"About 30 mins. Depends if SOMEONE would just pick what they wanted to eat!"

Error looked at Vee.

"What?! I'm a vegetarian! Geez.."

I chuckled.

"Nah. I'll stay home."

"Alright-"

Error cut himself off when he looked at my eyes.

"What's with your eyes?"

Then Vee pointed out my Teeth.

"And your teeth. You look like a shark."

She chuckled and I just rolled my eyes.

"New thing I've been trying out."

"Alright..."

Error eyed me. It was then I saw G about to hit Error in the head. But it wasn't right. It was... Weird. I saw his body move in sort of like frames. One frame showed him moving his hand then it stopped.

Then another one formed right after the other one stopped.

Then the frames disappeared and after a few seconds, G was about to hit Error in the head. I stopped him.

"Don't hit him."

Error turned around and G was wide-eyed.

'What was that?'

I heard G's voice but he didn't move his mouth.

"Uh... Ok! Let's get going!"

Nick interrupted and teleported them all to the restaurant.

I was alone. Partly. Because Y/N was here aswell.

"So that's why he landed so many hits on me..." I mumbled.

Welp. Another one done. Its gonna get harder and harder possibly.