Whoops

Luna~

            I heard footsteps outside of the tent. I laid beside eden, naked under the sheets and wrapped around her. "Luna?" I heard Dani's voice call. "Shit." i muttered and grabbed a spare blanket from the end of the bed. I wrapped myself in it. And hid under the bed. Just as Daniella entered. "Eden?" she asked. Eden woke up and pulled the blanket over her chest. "AYE, WHAT!?" she got up and grabbed the knife from under her pillow, and sat up, still clutching the blanket to her chest. "Oh. Sorry dear.. What do you need?" she set the knife on her bedside table. "Have you seen Luna?" she asked. "No, child." eden replied. "Check the training area. Shes always training." eden advised. Dani left.

Eden~

    "You can come out now." I said quietly. Luna rolled out from underneath the bed and stood up, a bear fur wrapped around her body. I couldnt help but smile and giggle a bit. "What is so funny?" Luna asked. "Your shenanigans. You are always in some kind of trouble." I answered, smiling. She smiled back. "And thats not a blanket thats a bear skin." I informed her.she dropped it, horrified. "Sorry, its a peice of home." She shuddered and grabbed her clothes, heading toward the bathroom. I continued to chuckle. I got dressed myself, having showered the night before. I put on jeans and my leather boots, with a tight green silk top. My hair was a mess. I quickly picked it, not bothering to put it up.  She came out of the bathroom in high heeled boots and her dark blue generals out fit. Her hair was braided back and she only had eye liner on. I stood up, feeling like I had intruded for some reason. I was upset. I had to let this beautiful woman go. It hurt. I love her. And i would only love her. "Luna...." *she turned to me. "Yes?" she replied. I pulled her into one last kiss with tears welling in my eyes. I pressed something into her hand. It was the pendant i had warded. It was supposed to be an anniversary present for her. It was a titanium chain with a large jade attatched to it. That jade I had enchanted to keep her safe. I held back tears as she tried not to look at me. "Goodbye...." i watched as she walked away. Holding back a sob.