chapter 39

(Maddys pov)

Matthew is holding me while I sobb, along with him. We all have been crying alot.

We get out of the car and go into the hospital.

"Annabelle Lee Fosters room please." She looks down and says 304

We go to Annabelle's  room and see that she's asleep. We look over and see Shawn holding her hand and crying.

"They haven't operated yet but she's on life support for now. They said she was a centimeter away from hitting the vain and killing herself. Thats why there was so much blood."

He looks horrible.It's sad seeing him like this. He loves her so much and  its hard for him.

             (Annabelle's pov)

I see a light and oh my mom and dad omg and my brother are they not dead. What's happening? I start to see them fade and I see shawn and the boys. Im in a hospital.

Why didn't it work? I tried. I didn't wanna leave Shawn but it got to be way to much. I didn't know what else to do. Taylor wouldn't shut up. He's been a downfall in my whole life.

I feel someone holding my hand and tears falling on me. It's Shawn I squeeze his hand to let him know I'm here I'm ok.

             (Shawns pov)

As Im crying, I feel someone squeeze my hand I scream for a doctor and they all come running. She's awake! I can't believe my babys awake.