Chapter 47

A FEW DAYS LATER

Today is my 19th birthday

I really dont want to get out of my bed but today's my wedding.

I hop out of bed and notice Shawn's already gone.

I pick my phone up and call Maddy, Annah , and wheeless.

I hurry to the bathroom to take a shower.

After I'm done I dry my hair and throw on my robe before I know it the girls run in with my dress and their hair perfectly curled.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL WE COME BEARING GIFTS."

Maddy yells

I smile and hug them all

"We brought you frozen yogurt."

"Oh my gosh I love you forever." I say

They smile

"Okay so hair down curled with a diamond clip.?"

"Yess." I say

I grab a pen and paper to edit my vows

"3 hours later."

The girls are finally done with my hair I Stand up and look at my reflection my eyes start to Water it's soo beautiful and my Dress Wow.

"Okay we have less than 3 hours till the wedding so what else do we have to get done?"

"Uhh lunch duh." I say

"Good idea but we have to hurry to the plaza before anything so you can get dressed and everything."

Maddy says

"Okay I'll be right back I'm gonna go to my parents room and get the Vail." I say

I slowly walk to the dreadful lonely room at the end of the hall

I slightly open the door that hasn't been entered since my 18th birthday when I gathered the worn clothes of my parents and washed them my brothers room was next to mine I go in there all the time.

I sit on the ground in my Dress and open my mother's drawer that holds my Vail.

I slowly grab it out I begin to cry hard this pain is to great but I can't do anything I have to get married it has now been a year since my parents died

What a day to have my birthday my anniversary and my parents death anniversary on the same day.

I get up and walk downstairs and out to the limo I noticed the girls brought everything

I remember about yesterday and all the wrong I did I'm gonna have to tell Shawn but I won't see him until I walk down the isle my minds jumbled I guess I'll tell him at the hotel after.

The car started heading down the street and I just kept thinking this is the day I'll be given away.