Back to the Station

Note: Sorry I haven’t been posting! I’ll post more often please enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       Allie had her arms around Mia and Madelyn trying to reassure them while walking back to the hotel but it wasn’t working. Allie put her arms down to her side and turned her head to Mia. She had her hands crossed and Zayn’s baggy hood on to cover her face. Allie glanced at his sweatshirt and saw it was wet and damp. She could hear Mia sniffling. Allie set her arm on Mia’s shoulder.

          “Mia, I-“Allie began. But Mia shrugged her off and walked forth. Allie sighed and turned to Madelyn and saw she was fumbling with Niall’s Nando’s pajamas. She rubbed her hand over the chicken logo on her thigh. Allie noticed the tears filling her eyes. Madelyn clutched the ends of the sweater and held it beneath her eyes to catch the tears. Madelyn picked up her pace to catch up with Mia before Allie could even say anything. Allie watched her trail off and sighed, she felt powerless. The fact that her friends were hurt and she couldn’t help them made her feel horrible. She looked down at her shirt, Liam’s flannel. All that was going through her head was Liam’s face pressing his lips against hers. She shut her eyes tight and fell to the floor. She couldn’t handle it anymore.

          “Allie!” Madelyn and Mia ran to her aid and sat next to her. Mia rested her head on Allie’s shoulder. Allie was hunched over on the pavement, hands covering her eyes. Madelyn was rubbing Allie’s back, but turned her head away trying to fight back tears.

          “Rain would… set the mood… right now” Mia said through her sniffles trying to lighten the mood. After a couple of minutes and finally regaining control of there tears and began to walk. They walked back to the station. They got a lot of dirty looks. Probably the fact they haven’t showered, ate, or did their hair. They walked down the stairs, around corners and entered the gateway. Of coarse they noticed the broken gate. Allie looked down and hid her face.

     “Oi! You three! You were the ones that caused this havoc! Come over here!” the station guard walked over to them waving his bat around. Mia signaled the girls to keep walking and act like they had no idea what he was talking about.

    “Don’t think I don’t know who you are! Get back here!” He began walking hastily toward the girls.

    “What do we do? We are already screwed as it is!” Allie retorted.

    “Mia do something!” Madelyn whispered. Mia covered her face with the hoodie.

      “Sir you must be mistaken we are not commoners. We are from America we are tourist.”

       “Tourists. Not the first time I heard that!” He spat. “You three are coming with me.” The guard signaled two other broad men in bright red to escort the girls to the police station.

     “Are we being arrested?” Allie questioned while putting her arms behind her back as the guard handcuffed her.

      “Well, we will see what the chief has to say about this!” he began to make a sinister chuckle.

       "So you mean to tell me we are getting arrested for breaking a gate? That’s fucking stupid.” Mia said under her breath.

      “Aye! Watch it. I should have you locked up especially with an attitude like that. Take ‘em away.” The guards clenched the girls’ handcuffed wrists and shoved them off.

    “Watch it!” Mia said hastily. Madelyn said not one word throughout the whole thing. She kept her head down at the ground in shame. Allie was getting into lawyer mode. She already wasn’t happy so she was going to put up a fight. Mia on the other hand was a hot mess. She had runny left over make-up and confuzzled hair. Zayn’s hoddie did not much work covering her hair. She was working up the attitude since she was heated from the brawl in the alley way.