Chapter 9

Jaydens POV

Umm....

I would love to,but we both just got out of a relationship and I don't think ok going to give up Shawn for awhile j mean he was my first love and I know what he did was wrong but I don't care I still love him I said looking down the whole time.

But I have to go because he is in the hospital I said.

Bye I said walking out the door.

When I got to the hospital nobody was there in the room.

They probably went home and I think somebody should of at least stayed with him.

He was asleep anyway.I just say there on my phone until somebody burst into the door.

It was Taylor

Woah what are you doing here he said scared.

We'll I still care about him I said.

Taylor's POV

I had to stay with Shawn in the hospital and I was getting hungry so I went down to the cafeteria.

I came back up and there was somebody in the chair and they scared the hell out of me.

But it was just Jayden.

Good time to make my move because she is single.

Oh I didn't think you cared I said.

Why she said.

Forget it she said before I could answer.

Now how do I ask her out I said in my head.

Your not I would never go out with you she said.

I said that out loud I said.

Duh she said.

Why wouldn't you want to go out with me I asked.

Because your like some player an you think you can get every girl in the snap of your fingers I don't like you Taylor not even as a friend Cam just tells me to be nice to you she said harshly and walks out.

A/n:Super short chapter sorry and I won't update tomorrow it's my little brothers birthday but if I do have time I'll make a quick one!