Chapter 11

Shawn's POV

I had finally come up with a plan to get to Jayden.

Although it would mean kid napping her and I will have her back and nobody else would.

But first she would have to be alone that will be hard.

Jayden's POV

Me and Kian were just hanging out on the bed and we were both on our phones.

Wanna go to the mall?Kian asked.

Yea sure I said.

I put on my black vans and went downstairs to the car.

When we got to the mall we walked around a little until girls started showing up.

I told him to do what he has to do and I'll be in Aeropostale.

He said ok and I started walking over.

I got bored and went to the food court and I texted Kian that but he didn't reply.

After I was don't eating I just went to the car.

While I was at the car somebody covered my eyes and I screamed but they put duck tape over my mouth.

They put me in what felt like the trunk of a car.

I tried getting it open with a crow bar I found in the trunk.

It wouldn't budge well I couldn't because I couldn't see and I was blind folded.

I felt the car come to a holt.

Kian's POV

I was finally done with the fans and went into the store Jayden said she would be in.

I checked the food court and every other store and she was no were to be found.

I went to the car and she wasn't there either I did see her phone half way there.

Someone has kidnapped her.

I hurried and called the 9-1-1.

9-1-1 what is your emergency.

My girlfriend has been kidnapped.

Ok what does she look like?

She has black hair and browns eyes she was last seen wearing pink shorts and a white tank top and black vans I said.

Ok we'll tell you you if we find her and we'll Send our search teams out.

Ok bye.

***end of convo***

Jayden POV

I can't believe I was being kidnapped.

And I dropped my phone great ugh what am I'm going to do.

The trunk opened and I was being carried I was plopped out a hard cement floor.

Ow!I said.

Shut up and for the record your mine and I all not let anybody else have you.

That was only one voice that I thought nobody else would do this.

Shawn......

I couldn't believe it.