Chpt 1

Taehyung's POV

I quickly get ready for school because it starts in negative 6 minutes. I was about to leave when I ran to the bathroom to put on some moonflower perfume to hide my scent because I am an omega.

I quickly ran to school getting stares from other people outside especially this group of 6 boys. I mentally beat myself up I forgot to put on my contacts in, all omegas have beautiful blue eyes.

I quickly went into the bathroom and put on my contacts. I quickly went to my locker I put my stuff away and went back to the office to get my times table

Soon the bell rang I quickly went to my first class I knocked on the door the teacher open the door and smiled I stood in front of the class everyone stared at me and some whispered saying that I'm hot. I stood in silence and the teacher smiled. " hello class this is our new student please introduce yourself. " " I am taehyung please I hope we can be good friends. "

" Hey taehyung what type of wolf are you " " Oh I am an ome----beta." " oh well then now there are 29 bettas so far there is only one elf in my class but no omegas anyway please sit by Jungkook."

When did I say I was told and sat by the alpha name Jungkook he stared at me and not wanted to look elsewhere "please would you not stare at me it's creeping me out" "well aren't we have Brave Little Omega"

I froze "what the hell do you mean I am a beta " " Bitch you look too weak to be a beta." Justin a boy with orange hair came up to me and smiled " hey you must be the new better sorry I was in the nurse's office my name is jimin"

" Oh hello my name is taehyung I am an ome---beta. Sorry I honestly always read about omega's so the name is stuck in my head. "

"But that's fine oh and this is my best friend Jungkook he's an alpha he's actually looking for a mate".

I looked at Jungkook and he quickly looked away I sighed and smiled at jimin " hey jimin can I ask you something can I sit with you at lunch". "Yes sir" I smiled once more and the three of us went to the lunch room.

No one's POV

Taehyung jimin & Jungkook went to the lunch room they all sit down at the table and then a few more people came and sat down taehyung looked at them and smile to the other soon smile back that is when Jim and smiled while talking " Taehyung these are my best friends and my boyfriends this is Jin and RM. RM is an alpha and jin is it beta. This is Suga and jhope they are my boyfriend's. Suga and jhope are both Alphas."

Everyone smiled at taehyung and taehyung smiled at them.