chpt 13

No one's pov

Taehyung walked into the bathroom and tried to clean himself off. That is until Jungkook came in and locked the bathroom door.

Taehyung flinched once Jungkook began to touch all over his body.

Tae
" J-jungkookah "

Jk
" WHat is the matter baby."

Tae
" Y-your making me horny. "

Jungkook smirked and groped Taehyung's ass making Taehyung moan out. Jungkook was loving the noises Taehyung was making.

Jungkook then began to pull  down Taehyung's pants and his boxers. Taehyung squirmed around trying to get out of Jungkook's grip.

Tae
" Kookieah we c-cant do t-this here"

Jk
" Watch me"

Jungkook did not care if they were at school all Jungkook wanted to do is fuck the living day lights out of Taehyung. He sucked hard on Taehyung's sun kissed skin making Taehyung moan out even louder.

Jungkook slowly took down Taehyung's pants and began to poke lightly on Taehyung's member making it go hard.

Taehyung moaned and bucked his hips into Jungkook's hand. Jungkook smirked and moved his hands so Taehyung whined at the loss of warmth.

Jungkook flipped Taehyung over and lined his own member to Taehyung's hole and thrusted into him. Making Taehyung screech out because he was not  prepared.

Jungkook thrusted deep into Taehyung making Taehyung moan out and and a small trail of saliva was going down his chin.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hair getting fingers tangled up in Taehyung's hair. He pulled his head back and thrusted even deeper into Taehyung.

Taehyung began to tighten around Jungkook's cock. Taehyung released a high pitched
moan. Jungkook groaned out as he finally comes inside of Taehyung.

After a few minutes Jungkook finally pulled out of Taehyung's hole and pulled up his pants. Taehyung was panting because of the complete pleasure he had just received a few moments ago.

Taehyung weakly pulled up his pants and followed Jungkook to class. They made it back just in time.

Hello I hope you like this short chapter

I love you