Belladonna

"Let me take you to your bed, princess.", he says as he helps the stripper out of the pool on his arms. Jimin too tired to speak only nods his head and closes his eyes. He let himself to sleep for now as Seokjin take care of him.

The night passes quickly as if he didn't just join a new family the other day.

Jimin was a little surprised to wake up with a morning call from outside his door, but what surprised him the most was feeling a hand creeping onto his thigh and going up till his dick. When he was about to question it, "What the-", the hand gropes his groin making him stop in his track and moan.

A deep chuckle could be heard in the room and behind him. The owner of the hand gets closer, his chest touching the smaller's back, and hand still occupied with his new toy.

Jimin was taken back but didn't make a move for the other to stop. He wanted more. So, he continued to moan out loud, forgetting completely the person that called him out to wake up.

"Just come in, Jungkook!", the deep voice yells to the other outside that was waiting to take Jimin out and spoil him with jewelry, "he is probably hard from hearing your slut sound.", not waiting he, Jungkook, enters the room and lock it behind him. He didn't want the others to intrude his fun time with the stripper since he needed to share now with the older.

"Fuck, he looks wrecked already!", Jungkook groans as he gets closer to the bed. He helps the other to take Jimin's clothes off, stopping all the time to admire such beauty.

The stripper body was deliciously curved in the right places, his thick thighs, a slightly toned stomach that was gained by dancing, his pretty cock, and chubby face was just breathtaking.

"Look at you, flushing a deep pink all over your body-", he flicks Jimin's dick and gives a peck, "even your little cock is in a dark pink color.", he says amused.

"So pretty and it's ours now.", the unknown male says in his ear making Jimin shiver and whimper.

"Taehyung, you like to tease him too much.", Jungkook chuckles. He opens the other's legs and pulls them up with a hand while the other start to prep his pretty hole," so eager, sucking my finger in like that."

"What I can do? He is just too precious, makes me want to eat him up", Jimin moans at the thought of being eaten out, "I see, so you want that, little one?", the stripper nods and whimpers when he feels Jungkook fourth finger entering him.

Switching places, Jungkook goes for his lips and already hardening nipples. The kiss is needy and messy, the taller bits his bottom lip making the stripper whimper and open his mouth, giving access to enter with his tongue.

Taehyung places himself in between the parted legs, pulling them up and towards Jimin's face. The hole already clenching in need of something to fill him up. He gets closer and starts to give some kitten licks to tease. Letting go of one leg, he grabs the other's ass and pull them apart to give him more access. Taehyung start licking outside and sometimes sipping inside.

Just like Jungkook said, he likes to tease the shorter too much. The sweet moans that he slips out are just too sinful and so delicious to hear. He just wants to hear more and more.

Jimin was in bliss. He loved to have sex and never encountered anyone who made him so pliant and sensitive with his voice only. Taehyung is a tease, yet eager to please him and he loved the attention that is being given. Jungkook is sweet, but rough at the same time and Jimin would be lying if he said that he doesn't dig it.

"Little one, do you think you can take both of us?", The guy with deep voice asks," or you want us to have our time with you and fuck your little hole twice?"

"Both, please!", Jimin whimpers, "I want the others to feel how stretched out I am and know it was both of you."

"Aren't ya a slutty boy? Wanting to be stretched out that you could feel after days...", Jungkook says in amusement.

"Let alone wanting the others to know how good you are for being fucked by two guys at the same time", Taehyung finishes the other's phrase.

After finishing stretching good enough he, Taehyung, started to push his big cock inside of the stripper. A full mouth of swears escaped his lips as he felt the warm and tight cave wrap around him. It felt good, so good.

Taehyung, with Jungkook help, grabbed Jimin and put him a position that would help both of them to fuck him. The taller helped the smaller to put his arms around his neck and legs swell, meanwhile the younger, as he was positioned behind Jimin, grabbed the stripper waist and kissed his neck.

Jungkook started to open him a little more with three fingers as Taehyung distracted the smaller.

Without warning the younger pushed himself in, the feeling of the stripper's hole and another cock rubbing beside his was overwhelmed. Jimin whimpers, the sudden dick making him feel even more filled and stretched out open.

"Fuh-fuck!", the stripper exclaimed as tears run down his angelic face, "It's too much, but it feels so good!", the others groan at the feeling.

The run got in silence, both boys waiting for the signal to fuck the twink on their arms.

Jimin mumbles and nods to them, giving them their permission.

Each thrust was ruthless, rough and with no peace. You could only hear their skin slapping and the breathy moans.

Jungkook felt amazing being squeezed by the stripper hole. The feeling of Taehyung cock pressed with him was delicious.

"I-i'm gonna come!", Jimin moaned as his prostate was being abused in a quicker peace telling him that the boys were closer too.

Each thrust was getting slower and slower until they came inside his hole. After catching their breath they start to pull off their cock. Their body was stick with sweat and cum in their tights as the stripper was dripping from his ass.

Taehyung kissed the stripper pink cheeks as he asked if the shorter wanted help to clean up.

"Yeah, I don't think I can move even if I wanted.", he chuckles and Jungkook grabs him by his waist and pulls him up to grab his legs, putting him the princes pose in his muscled arms.

"Let's give you a bath, baby.", the muscle pig said.

Taehyung prepared the bath for him and they played a little more as they cleaned themselves. Jimin was being taken care of by the two big guys and he loved every second.

 Jimin was being taken care of by the two big guys and he loved every second

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
NOT REVISED (no one is surprised)

Sorry for taking so long, things are harder now. Studying for vestibular, going to interviews, doing some freelancer graphics, going to my course(not the college), dealing with personal shit and the fucking elections that finished Sunday.