special chapter

dance for me

this chapter does not take part in the story itself, yet it does relate to it. I'm only doing this cause I'm far behind my schedule of updates since I'm resolving multiple kinds of stuff regards my work and collage. (all special ones will be short since I don't have so much time)

Before entering the stripper life he, Jimin, loved dancing. The boy had a chance to chase his dreams as a professional dancer, but things didn't go his way.

Jimin's father was against it, with that he was already sending him to a military school. He thought this was the only way for his son to grow some balls and stop being so feminine.

— One day you will thank me for doing this to you, son.

That was what he told the teen boy who loved ballet. Jimin's mother agreed with his father, giving Jimin the silence treatment.

The ballerina was sad, so sad he cried to sleep every day. His beautiful and sparkly eyes were now swimming in tears. Jimin didn't know what to do, he felt hopeless and lonely.

He tried to talk to his mother, but it was in vain and made it clear about how much she was disappointed.

Jimin, once a bright kid, was now hollow. Every day they would lecture him, about his clothes, posture and more. He couldn't breathe anymore. Jimin was drowning and no one saved him.

— I just wanted to dance. — he told no one. — please, let me dance.

Such a foolish boy, he wanted something impossible to obtain. Yet, he earned to dance, to move, to feel alive. No matter what, his little dream was still there trying to remind him about the good times.

One day the boy tried to be brave, the school was casting performers to the talent show they were having. Jimin signed up for it, he thought that, maybe, if they saw him dancing it would change their answer.

— Park Jimin, our next performer, will show something beautiful for all to see. — the boy from his class says to the microphone.

He was nervous, it was the first time he performed in front of lots of people, especially his parents.

— Here goes nothing! — he tells himself trying to light his mood.

Fool, fool, and a fool. Here goes everything, he meant. He lost everything and anything he ever owned.

Jimin's father kicked him out after punching his face. He didn't even throw out his stuff or let him get them. He didn't even have a chance to say goodbye to his mother. The poor boy was now homeless.

After so many cold nights, he finally got some help and the man was very sweet with him. Jimin was in debt with him.

Kil Jung wasn't perfect, but he was family. Jimin trusted that man with his life. And this was how the sweet flower got his job.

— Flower, are you ready? — Jung asked.

— More than I will ever be, darling.

Jimin loved life again, even with the downsides. He loved his job, his new family and lover. Most importantly he was dancing just like he wanted.

 Most importantly he was dancing just like he wanted