{Day 12} After a Long Day

{Jack's P.O.V.}

I had been recording and editing since 1 p.m. and it was 9:27 p.m. I worked myself to death. I finished doing my outro with the amount of energy I still had left. I stopped recording and started editing.

{20 Minute Time Skip}

I had been editing for around 20 minutes when I saw Y/n out of the corner of my eye. She only had her f/c robe on. I stopped what I was doing and looked at her.

"You need to stop and get some rest, Jack." she said with a desperate tone. I thought for a second and complied. She walked in and grabbed my hand.

"Come on honey. I'll relieve some of that stress you have on your back." she spoke with such a gentle and soft voice. I let her bring me to our room. I sat on the bed and relaxed all of my muscles. She sat behind me and began messaging my shoulders. She went through to get all of the knots out.

"Baby, lay down on your back," she said into my ear after placing a few kisses on my neck. I laid down, as directed, and relaxed. She then removed all of my clothes, and it wasn't like when we fucked, when we'd tear at each other like hungry beasts. It was gentle and calming.

{Your P.O.V.}

I was being as gentle as could be. It was the perfect time to make love to my sweet Jackaboy, even though I'd probably end up riding him a little to rough. After a long day of recording and editing. Once he was completely nude, I started kissing from his lips, to his neck, down his chest, then his stomach, I kissed a heart shape on his tummy. I kissed down his v-line, to his member. I noticed he was hard so I decided to take the chance to ride him and make him feel the best of all pleasures. I got off the bed and untied the knot on my robe and let the f/c robe fall to the ground. His eyes went wide. He probably didn't expect me to be naked and the reaction was just priceless. I climbed over to him and hovered my entrance over his long, hard cock. I slowly eased myself onto him.

"Shit, you're huge," was all I could say and he wasn't even half way in! I slid more and more of him into me. Once he was all the way in, I started to bounce, slowly at first but when Jack tried to thrust into me I wouldn't let him.

"I'm the one pleasing you Jackaboy, it's been a stressful day for you. Let me take control okay?" I asked in a pleading voice. He nodded. I started to bounce faster, he grabbed my waist and started guiding me on his cock just how he wanted. I pinched his left nipple and he arched his back and moaned loudly. I honestly just heard rumors that he liked his nipples to be twisted, but I didn't know they were true. I continued twisting his left one and then I started twisting his right one too.

"Does little Jackaboy like his nipples twisted and pinched?" I asked sensually in his ear.

"YES!! OHH GOD YES Y/N!!" he almost screamed out of pleasure. I loved having so much control over him. I lowered my head, still bouncing quickly, and lightly bit his right nipple. He arched his back slightly and gripped my breasts out of shock.

"Y/n please bite it harder," he moaned. I bit slightly harder.

"Harder please," he moaned out once again. I bit pretty hard, almost drawing blood.

"Harder," he said after moaning louder than when he did in his other pleads. I bit even harder and it drew blood. He moaned loudly as he came deep inside me. I moaned at the warm liquid that was now seeping out of me. I came all over his cock, and then hopped off of him and laid beside him. I kissed his cheek and pulled him close.

"I love you so much Jackaboy. Did I relieve some of your stress?" I questioned with the most innocent eyes I could give him.

"Yes, Y/n. And uhh....I have a question. How did you know I had a kink for nipple twists?" he asked, looking generally confused. I chuckled.

"You have people called friends that apparently know a lot about you. By the way, I found out a lot of other things about you." I said. He blushed a deep red.

"Just go to sleep you doof." I said kissing his cheek once more before I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep.

796