[Day 19] Outdoors

In this, Jack isn't your boyfriend, he's a good friend. Also you're single.

[Your P.O.V.]

Today was my off day and I decided to do some yoga on my balcony. I laid my mat down on the floor of the balcony. I began with some stretches to get my joints and muscles going. I did a few easy poses that really relaxed my muscles. When the door opened, I was in a pose that was quite simple. [pic above] It was Jack, my best friend. People say that if your best friends with someone of the opposite gender, it's not a best friend relationship, it's either a friends with benefits relationship or a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. I honestly don't think that's true because you gotta think about all of the gay people that could be your best friend and the opposite gender.

"Hey Y/n, you forgot yoouurr......," he trailed off as he looked at me with wide eyes and my jacket in his hands.

"Just set it down on that table." I said as I pointed to the table to my right. He laughed nervously and sat my jacket on the table. He walked back over to me and got on his knees behind me. He grabbed my hips and pulled them toward hid. I yelped and looked back at him.

"What are yo-" Jack smashed his lips to mine, shutting me up. I sat there shocked for a moment then kissed back. He pulled away and looked into my eyes lustfully.

"I can't help it. I have to fuck you right now." He said with a smirk on his face. I blushed and flipped over so I was on my back. My mat was really comfy so I wasn't bothered. I had liked Jack for a long time so this was a dream come true. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a deep, passionate, and lustful kiss. He kissed back and wrapped his arms around my waist. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I happily accepted and He slithered his tongue in my mouth. His tongue explored every area, leaving no area untouched. We pulled away from our embrace. Jack attacked my neck, leaving multiple hickeys. He searched for my sweet spot and when he found it I let out a little moan. He smirked against my neck and sucked hard on that spot, leaving an unmissable hickey on my neck. He pulled back from my neck and looked at the hickeys he had created. He smiled to himself and began to take off my shirt. I lifted myself up to get it off and when I laid back down I ppulled his shirt off too. I saw his toned muscles. I traced his abs with my finger, creating visible goosebumps all over his body. He growled under his breath and moved back a little. He slid my pants off, leaving me in only my undergarments. He kissed from my collarbone to my chest. He tried to reach behind me but I was quicker. I undid and threw my bra to the table where my jacket was. He played my my breasts as I moaned and squirmed underneath him. He sucked and nipped lightly on my nipples. I moaned his name and he had his left hand on my left breast and his right wondering the left side of my body. He twirled his tongue around the bud and did the same treatment for the other breast.

He kissed down my stomach to my panty line. His tongue glided across the area and shivers were sent up my spine. He licked my clit through the fabric of my panties and groaned.

"I bet you taste delicious," he said as he slid my panties off. I blushed, I was naked if front of my best friend. I thought you could be best friends with the opposite gender and nothing sexual would happen. Well there's one thing I'm wrong about.

"I think you've got to much covering you daddy," my submissive side kicked in. Fuck, now he probably thinks I'm weird. He laughed quietly and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Will you help me kitten?" He asked in a seductive tone. I nodded and we sat up. I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. I pulled then down along with his boxers. His 10 inches of dick sprang out. He let out a grown of relief. I giggled and sat his jeans and boxers to the side.

"What are you laughing about kitten?" He questioned in a really sexy tone. He pinned me down on the mat and teased my entrance with the tip of his member.

"Do I have to punish you for laughing at daddy?" he asked. I shook my head no.

"I was just thinking of all the things you could do to me right now." I replied in a playful voice. He lined himself up with me.

"Ready." he asked.

"Ready." I confirmed. He slowly pushed in since this was the first time we had sex. I moaned loudly when he was all the way in. I felt full to the brim with his cock. I nodded, indicating that he could move. He didn't even start slow which made me a moaning mess.

"Fuck daddy yes!" I moaned as he pounded deep into me. He grunted and put one of my legs over his shoulder which increased the pleasure. He thrusted for a few minutes and then hit my g-spot.

"RIGHT THERE OHHH MY GOD YESS!!" I screamed as he started ramming into that one spot. He lifted my other leg onto his other shoulder wwhich gave him a better angle to hit my spot. I was a moaning mess and I'm pretty sure my neighbors know "Daddy's" name.

"Ohhh my god Y/n you're so.....fucking tight." Jack moaned as I felt a familiar knot in my stomach form.

"Jack.....I'm close," I moaned as my walls grasped hard onto Jack's member.

"Shit I......am too." he groaned out. He thrusted once more into my g-spot and I came hard all over his member.

"SEAN!!" I screamed as I came all over him and he came deep inside me. We both were panting and breathing heavy. He slowly pulled out and laid on top of me but He didn't push all of his weight on me.

"I love you Sean," I said to Jack/Sean. I heard my phone go off from beside me.

F-friend
Y-you

F- Ohhh get it Y/n.😁

Y- Haha sooo funny but guess what

F-what?

Y- It was Jack who made me scream😂😂

F- What really?! DAYUM

Y- lol well I gtg ttyl.

F- bye ttyl

"I love you Y/n and you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." he chuckled out.

"I kinda did. I mean Mark knows a lot about you bro." I laughed.

"Ohhh he's dead!" Jack said as he got up and helped me up. We got dressed and went inside. I tackled him onto the couch and hugged him.

"Can you kill Mark tomorrow and have us relax together today." I asked with pleading, innocent eyes.

"Sure. Wanna watch F/m?" he asked. I nodded and pulled up F/m on Netflix.

We laid in comfy clothes, are junk food and relaxed all day together..

1241