Chapter 20

Comment<3

PLEASE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!

Enjoy!!

_________________________

~Aiden

I looked down at Ellie's limp body in my arms as tears slipped down my cheeks.

Suddenly the ambulance was finally here as a women and a man came running into the house with a stretcher and a whole wrack of other devices.

They grabbed her from me and placed her on the gurney as they placed a neck brace on her and pulled an oxygen mask over her face.

I just stood there frozen as they took her into the ambulance.

"Are any of guys going to come?" the women asked.

Immediately dropping me back to reality I got up and walked towards them.

Before I got in I turned around to look at Tony and Drake with the kids and gave me a half-hearted smile, urging me to go.

I gave them a numb smile and got into the ambulance.

After a few minutes I herd the guy mutter 'shit'

I looked up at him to see him holding a whole wrack of paper towels to her side.

"She's bleeding, a lot" the guy finally said.

"What's going on?!" I asked starting to panic as the guy started to wrap some gauze around her mid section while putting pressure as well.

"She's losing a lot of blood" the women said.

The women knocked on the little window where the driver was, he glanced back and the women snapped her fingers meaning to hurry up.

The guy nodded and I could feel the ambulance going 10x faster then we really.

I looked at Ellie as her body got paler and paler by the second.

"Do something!" I yelled as tears kept rushing down my cheeks.

The girl touched my shoulder trying to calm me down, but I only pissed me off more cuz the only person I wanted to touch me was Ellie.

In matter of minutes they parked in front of the emergency and the man and women immediately jumped out first as well as taking Ellie out and running towards the entrance, me trailing right behind them.

I was about to follow them through closed doors but a doctor stopped.

"I'm sorry sir you can't go past this point" the guy said.

"What do you mean I can't go past this point! I NEED TO SEE WHATS WRONG?!" I yelled.

"Sir I'm going to need you to calm down"

"DONT TELL ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN WHEN MY GIRLFRIENDS IN THEIR PROBABLY ON HER DEATH BED!" I screamed at him.

But then my legs beneath me gave out and I fell to the floor on my knees sobbing.

"Please please, just let her be okay" I pleaded the doctor.

"We will do everything we can my boy, now please go sit down and take your time to relax a little bit, I can't make any promises, but I will do my best son" he said as he help me get up and sat me in a chair and ran through the doors.

Then I put my head in my hands, letting the tears drip onto the floor.

'Please god please! make sure she's going to be okay, she doesn't deserve any of this' I begged through my mind.