Author's Note

Hey, everyone, It's Tatyana here. I finished the Yvette Jasper: The Elements during the Hurricane Florence and I survived the hurricane along with my family. The storm was crazy out there, it was very windy. Today, I'll be making the fourth book of Yvette Jasper called Diving in the Ocean Life. This book is about the ocean creatures in the underwater and scuba diving.

I still wished that someone will make a fan story of Yvette Jasper called Ophelia's Night. If you choose to make a fan story for me, you could send a comment below to let me know. If you don't make it, that's OK and I won't be disappointed or anything bad. I have struggling writing the next paragraph on each story always, but I always think about what am I gonna write next.

I've been thinking about writing the fifth and sixth books of Yvette Jasper after the fourth book coming soon, I'll let ya know when I finished Diving in the Ocean Life sooner. After I graduated high school 3 months ago, I decided to write at home and my goal is become a famous writer. I took breaks numerous time from writing sometime while I'm thinking, ya know that I'm still writing on each of my stories.

That's all I have to say for now, ya'll have a good, blessing day.

See ya!