Charlotte's Ocean Nightmare

Before nightfall, in the dinnertime... Charlotte cooks the salmon and salad for her and her team, Ophelia reads a book about astrology, Thomas studies about scuba diving and the ocean.

"Can't wait to see the ocean tomorrow, Mom." said Alana. "Me too, sweetie." said Charlotte. "All of us can't wait, sweetie pie." said Yvette, talking to her niece Alana. "Scuba diving is when a person wear scuba suit and dives underwater to explore in the ocean." said Charlotte. "Oh, OK." Said Alana.

"You're reading astrology, Ophelia?" asked Yvette. "Yep." said Ophelia. "So, what's your sign?" asked Yvette. "My sign is Gemini." said Ophelia. "Mine's Leo." said Yvette. "Aquarius." said Thomas. "My sign is Virgo and Alana's sign is Cancer." said Charlotte. "Mine is Pisces." said Christie. "Good signs, everyone." said Yvette.

After dinner, everyone is asleep in their rooms. Charlotte started to have a bad dream.

~In Charlotte's nightmare...

A young Charlotte is sailing on a boat, the sky is cloudy. She looks around to find her sister young Yvette, she keeps calling out her name.

"Yvette! Where are you?! Can you hear me, Yvette! YVETTE!" Shouted Charlotte. "Charlotte, help me! There's a shark coming! I can't swim, the water is too wavy and high." said Yvette as she waved her hands up, so that Charlotte could see her. "Hang on, I got a rope." said Charlotte.

Charlotte throws a rope, Yvette tries to reach the rope. The shark goes down in the water to attack Yvette, which frightens a helpless Charlotte.

In the end of the nightmare...

Charlotte wakes up from her nightmare, Alana wakes up to see her mother is awake. "Mom, what's wrong?" asked Alana. "It's just that I had a nightmare, I'm OK now." said Charlotte. "Oh OK." Said Alana. 

Charlotte and Alana went back to sleep.