💛4🖤

"Please tell me you are lying

"Please tell me you are lying."

Delilah listened to her cousin fight with her boyfriend for the fifth time today and she was over it.

"Fuck you Darius I'm sick of your lying ass."

She watched as her cousin started throwing his clothes over the balcony shaking her head Delilah stood up and went to close the balcony door pulling her cousin back in.

"Delilah what the fuck?"

"Jelilah you making yourself look like a fool well you've already done that. If that nigga wants to cheat let him." Delilah said.

She took her medicine today so she was on a calm level instead of her normal crazy self she was less crazy but still crazy.

"Whatever I'm sick of his shit." Jelilah said sitting in a nearby chair.

Delilah just shook her head. She remembered when she was crazy over a nigga or was she still crazy over him.

"Look I'm going to the store is there anything you need?"

"No I'm good." Jelilah said.

"Please don't do anything crazy." Delilah said before grabbing her keys and leaving.

§§§§

Delilah walked through 7 Eleven just picking up some chips and other snacks.

"Daddy I want this."

Delilah started to go down the candy aisle when she seen a little girl holding up some bubble gum.

"Nah Lani ya' mama said no candy."

Delilah looked up quickly recognizing that deep southern New Orleans accent from anywhere.

"August?"

August looked up and seen Delilah standing there.