💛10🖤

Delilah

"And that's how you do that!" Delilah laughed as she seen Alijah go on a rant on Facebook

"I feel so guilty

"I feel so guilty." Sabrina said. "It happened so fast."

"But guess what babygirl? Alijah moved out from with August which means he's single."

"No it doesn't they could've just had a disagreement." Sabrina said. "I don't want him that much. I should've never even did what I did."

"Oh my god shut the fuck up! It's over with the little baby is dead! You did it." Delilah said.

Then out of the blue Sabrina started crying. Delilah rolled her eyes.

"I should've never chose a amateur to do my job." Delilah said.

"I'm sorry I thought I could do this but that's-"

Delilah slapped Sabrina as hard as she could making her fall out of the chair.

Sabrina held her face crying.

"If you even think about telling anybody I will kill you and cut your body up not even thinking twice about what I've done." Delilah scowled.

Sabrina took a deep breath. "What's next?" She asked.

Sabrina feared for her life even though she took somebody else's.

"Next you will go over to August's house and seduce him if that works then we will work on Alijah but if not then I'll have to think of something else. When you do go over there wear something sexy and pretend like you forgot something before you moved out."

"I have this friend that I'm staying with his name is Tevin. He knows Alijah maybe we can set something up there." Sabrina said.

"Hmmm good thinking I'll see but for now let's just stick with August."

Sabrina nodded her head agreeing with whatever Delilah said. She made a deal with the devil and now she couldn't get out of it.