Cassidy

CASSIDY'S POV

Today was terrible. In homeroom I found out my crush is a total snob. In gym I forgot to switch my shoes and my new Nikes were all muddy. Plus all these weird bruises appeared on my arm... maybe I bumped into something, I don't really know how they got there. My mom is forcing me to go with her to this horrible restraunt with her rich new boyfriend who treats me like dirt. I should find an outfit.

As I looked in the wooden stand-up mirror and then looked at my jumbled, messy closet and wondered how I would be ready in time. Then I chose a loose navy blue t-shirt with a white anchor on it. I then grabbed my white shorts and braided my hair to the side. I'm ready.

I walked down the 16 lavender steps that led directly to our living room where my moms boyfriend sat making our couch look dirty because of the couch being tan. I don't know why my mom chose this jerk of a guy. She really deserves better. He looked at me like a shark first looks at their prey. I scurried into the kitchen where my mom frantically searched for her keys."Hey mom." I said while grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. "Have you seen my keys or my phone anywhere?"She said worried." No sorry" I replied.

When we were about to leave,Ned,(her boyfriend) got up from our now dirtied couch and we found that he was sitting on my moms phone and wallet. Plus further more, the phone screen was cracked from how fat his lazy ass is.Then we left.

So we arrived like after two hours at this crummy place in Mount Holly. It's called 'The Pacific' and it's a seafood restraunt and then my mom looked at me and mouthed,"Im sorry." because she knows that I'm vegetarian and won't eat animals because you are touching with your mouth, the flesh of an animal that was once alive. Ned knew too and came here anyway. He really hates me. I just ordered a smoothie and sat to enjoy the horrible ride that awaits.

<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>

Yay! First chapter! Love you all and hope yew enjoyed meh first chapter!

-Jenna