A Promise of Forever pt 2

It was supposed to end at two parts but there's one more lol. 

Enjoy sluts :)

-----

When I landed in Korea, I went straight to the hospital. I nearly fainted at the sight of my mother. I rushed to her bedside, and knelt in front of her, crying as I took her hand.

"Mama," I said kissing her hand. "I'm home, you're boy is home." I saw her eyes glisten as tears started flowing down her cheeks.

"Namjoon, oh Namjoon," She cried stroking my cheek.

Kyungnim and my father entered the room and my little sister gasped as she ran to me. It's been so long since I've seen her! She was grown now, she was seventeen! Though she was practically all grown up, she was still small, enough to pick up.

"I've missed you Namjoon!" She grinned. "I thought I'd never see you again! How'd you get here?"

I smiled thinking about Normani. "The grace of God." I said simple.

"Yeah right, you don't believe in God! You'd believe in mermaids before you believe in Him." Oh if only she knew. My smile dropped when I looked over to my father. He was still stone cold as he looked at me. The same look he had on when I left that night on my 18th birthday.

I could barely get a word in before he hugged me. It was something I didn't know I missed until now.

He took my head in his hands and kissed my forehead. "Welcome back my son."

The doctors over the next couple of weeks the doctors kept saying it's a miracle my mother continued living. They said it was as if she was getting better. I stayed with her most of the day so my sister could go to school and my dad could get in some hours at work.

"Namjoon," my mother smiled as she ate her pudding. "There's a woman in your life no?" She gave me a weak smile as patted the side of the bed. She was so small now that I could take up most of the bed.

I nodded shyly. I wasn't really one to express my crushes to my parents. I took out my phone and showed her a picture of Mani and I saw her smile as she took a closer look.

"Namjoon, I said a woman, not an angel, she's beautiful." She grinned. She zoomed in on my face which was staring at Mani's. "Oh, you look at her with everything in you." She looked at me with a soft smile. "You looked at me like that when you were little." She sighed contently. "I used to come home from work and you'd grab my face and say, 'mommy you're my whole world. Don't leave again!' oh you'd be so mad when I left."

I rested my head on her shoulder as she looked at more pictures of us. I clearly got lost in the moment, because there was a rather...'risque' photo of us and I took the phone back. "Well yeah, that's Normani." I laughed awkwardly. She raised an eyebrow at me and I lowered my head in embarrassment.

"Well, aren't you going to tell me about her?" She looked at me like I was an idiot and I laughed.

"Normani, well she's a nice girl, she likes to sing and dance, she wants to be a neonatal nurse. Her favorite color is pink, she likes ice cream with her french toast and she's the love of my life." I smiled sadly at the photo of us. We talked, but talking was different from laying together and talking.

"Bring her to Korea!" I looked at her incredulously. "My son is in love I deserve to at least talk to her before I die no?"

I shook my head with a slight roll of my eyes. "Don't speak like that. And I'm not bringing her to Korea."

She nodded as if in sudden realization. "Yeah, you're right. This backward country won't accept her. Everyone here is stupid."

"Mom!" I laughed. Her nurse came in and she suddenly grinned as she clapped her hands together. "Oh! Nurse Min! My favorite. I told you my son was coming!"