The Confession (take 2)

Ruby POV

I am Ruby Rose a wolf faunus I was born a...futa I am currently dreaming about my partner Weiss in professor ports class... I mean he has nothing important to say anyway,so why not take a nap. I was then awoken to see Weiss shaking me.She was yelling at me to get up because class is over.We started walking to our dorm when a blue haired bitch named Neptune came over to us.I never liked Neptune he is a player and a pervert who flirts with every girl he knows or doesn't. My ears shot up and I started to growl Weiss looked at me and glared at me to stop. I flicked my tail in irritation. Then whimper and back down as the glare intensifies. ('wow mean much?!!'~Bengal)

"Hey Weiss I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?"he asked with a smirk and looks towards me as I clench both my teeth and hands. I was enraged I was only barley able to hold myself back from pouncing and biting him.I mean who would blame I had fallen for Weiss and hard.

"...No I don't like you like that I have my eyes on someone." With a flick of my ears and tail in shock. I thought she liked him.

Weiss POV time skip to dorm

After dealing with Neptune we enter our dorm. Blake and Yang were out. So I went to study.I had my eyes out on Ruby I mean her ears are so cute and fluffy her tail to,she is protective ,she is adorable,she is childish and caring.I just love her but I am afraid she doesn't like me back. She hangs out with Jaune all the time, so I thought she had a crush on him.

As I was studying I look over at Ruby who was fast asleep in my bed with a tent in her pants from her thing. I blush what will I do? She is taller than me without her ears too. She was 5ft 6in while I was 5ft 2in she is 4 inches taller even in my heels she was an inch taller and she was heavier than me and I can't pick her up.

I then here my scroll ring I look at my scroll it was Blake. I answer "Hey Weiss me and Yang have a mission for 3 days so we won't be there. Bye don't have to much fun with Ruby while we are gone and we sent her a text about it so you don't have to explain it to her!" Blake and yang have been going on alot of missions I just give up and go to sleep with Ruby I was to tired to deal with this. As I drift off to sleep I think of Ruby.

Ruby POV time skip morning

I slowly open my eyes to find Weiss on top of me. I think this is a dream come true. I look at my scroll from a single text from Yang saying she and Blake won't be back for 3 days due to a mission and good luck on telling Weiss my feelings.

I sit my scroll down and lay on the bed thinking about how to ask Weiss out. I was so deep in thought I didn't notice Weiss stir awake or get up to get her clothes on. "Ruby are you okay?" She said It broke me out of my trance." Yeah just deep in thought." I say staring at her beautiful features I love. I then walk to my dresser and get my clothes.

We take turns on changing clothes. I stop and desire I need to tell her. I pull her into a hug and say what I need to.

"Hey Weiss I wanted you to know I ... I like you a lot and I was wondering if you did to and if so be my girlfriend?" I ask blushing I was expecting to get rejected but to my surprise she whispered yes and kissed me. I was in shock but kissed back and I grab her waste and held the kiss till we could not breath we parted only to be pulled back in to a kiss that turned into a make out session.

While doing that I push her up against the wall and cup her cheek. After doing this the door slammed open to be Nora with her scroll with Pyrrha running after her yelling to give it to her.She stopped and snapped a photo on her scroll with her jaw dropped then it turned into a grin "two in one day!" She yells. Pyrrha finally got there panting till she saw us her jaw dropped to the floor.

I let go of Weiss and she ran at Nora. But it was to late Nora had shared the picture with our friends.

About 10 minutes later a team SSSN,CVFY,and JNPR were in our dorm. All with priceless faces I took a picture and sent it to Weiss. Neptune grew a pair and grabbed me by the collar and pushed me against a wall and started to punch me till I had a red slightly bloody nose. He let go and went to Weiss who was trying to stop him. He grabbed her and kissed her I was more than pissed off I got up my aura quickly healed my nose but I had a sinister aura around me. He was kissing my mate!!! I ran at him they separated so I would not hurt Weiss. I kicked him over and over till he was clutching his stumic I then kick 3 times as hard as possible in the face he had a bloody nose and a few teeth nocked out and he was unconscious. I then went over to Weiss and kissed her to replace Neptune's.
________________________________________________________

Hey Bengaltegra here just call me Bengal thank you to all who read this.......I really hate Neptune...bye☺😆
Bengal out!🐯✌