The Sleep Over

Short chapter

Ruby POV

My ears twitch while cuddling with my girlfriend when suddenly Yang busted through the door scaring me and Weiss I wrap my arms around Weiss and roll on top of her carful not to put weight on her in a protective manor.

"Sis there is going to be a sleep over tonight at jnprs dorm. K! Bye!" With that she left leaving us confused.

Time skip-jnprs dorm

We are at the sleep over playing truth or dare.

"K Truth or dare Blake?" Nora said."Dare.""I dare you to sit next to your girlfriend!" Nora yelled. She got up and sat in Yang's lap.  "T or D Ren?" T "

Time skip

"Ruby Truth or Dare?" Yang asked."Dare!" I said. She smiled "I dare you to make out with Weiss!" She shouted. A small blush appeared on my face and my tail thumped on the ground slightly. I look at Weiss with a smile she blushed lightly. I grab her chin slightly and leaned in eyes closed and kissed her lightly. I pulled away and kissed her again rougher and more passionate. My tail thumped harder than ever. She put her arms around my neck mine around her waste I pull her in my lap. I made it rougher. Her hands move to my hair as it slowly got the kiss deeper and more passionate. We had learned how to breath during a kiss. We slowly pull apart slightly panting a thick string of saliva connecting our lips a huge blush on our faces. We look at everyone they are staring at us suprized. Yang holding her scroll probably taking a video."Wow you guys were making out for ten minutes really passionate. How?"

We explain the kiss.Then I ask Jaune,"Truth or dare?"..."truth..."......."who do you like?"..."PYRRHA OF COURSE!!!............. Have you not seen me stare at her?".......ohhh that's why! Neptune had been quite and I was suspicious so I looked over he was glaring at me. I send one back. He then stopped and paled at my dominant alpha angry position. My tail strait up flicking,ears slightly pulled back but still in the air, lips peeled back showing my canines. He then hid behind Sun.

After Truth or dare we play 7 minute in heaven for the couples.

I enter the closet for 7 minute in heaven with Weiss. We were the last to play.I turn around in a liplock with Weiss. I then feel something stroke my member through my shorts. I moan my tail waging and look down there was a hand , Weiss's to be exact , she kept stroking causing me to moan. She smirked and pulled down the hem of my shorts. She then took the head of my member in her mouth and started sucking. When the door swung open Yang and Nora there smirking holding their scrolls taking a pic then slamming the door and ran. We got dressed and ran after but we were to late Nora had sent the pic of Weiss sucking my dick to the hole school.

Time skip-next day

Guys would smirk around me and Weiss then congratulate me. Girls would smile blushing and congratulate Weiss.

We head to the dorm after class and head to bed Weiss's back against my front. Her butt in my crotch causing me to get hard and blush even harder. She noticed the blush and smirked. She then wiggled her butt which made it worse. She then stopped and turned over and kissed me good night and we fell asleep.