Chapter 1

Emily's POV.

Me - "Get up you lazy git! We need to get you ready for school!" 

It was always like this, me being perfectly in time, sometimes i came around Toms a little earlier just in case he overslept, like this time. 

I grabbed his foot and pulled him out from the bed only to have him glaring at me and sulking. 

Tom - "Why cant you be any nice when you wake me up? Why do you always have to be so aggressive?" 

Me - "Whats the fun in being nice? Now.. Get up and hit the shower, we're leaving in 10 minutes and you need to get dressed, do your hair and eat breakfast. So hurry up now!" 

****** 

Tom's POV.

Nag nag nag.. Its always like this with Emily. Why cant she see that im tired and dont want to go to school? There must be a reason why i am this tired right? Well there is.. but im not gonna tell you yet. 

Sure Emily likes to nag on me, but shes also my  best friend and i dont know what i would do without that girl. Shes amazing in every single way, i dont know what i would have done without her. We've known each other since daycare since my mum and her mum are best friends and has been since 2nd grade its just natural with us being best friends. 

Right.. focus Tom. Do the hair.. but how? 

I took a look in the mirror and put some wax in it and then rushed downstairs and grabbed a toast Emily had made me. 

Emily - "Babe.. you need to put some pants on? Or is this the new look for you?" 

She giggled and walked over to the fridge to get some juice while i ran upstairs and put on some pants. Like i said.. What would i do without her? 

Britney's POV.

Mum - "Britney darling. Are you ready yet? I have to go to work so if you want the ride you need to hurry up sweetheart!" 

Me - "Coming mum!" 

I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs and jumped into the car. Yes i overslept again. But this dream keeps haunting me. 

Mum - "Excited for your first day in your new school?" 

Me - "Sure.. are we gonna stop moving around soon? Everytime i make new friends and get really close to them you always drop the bomb and says we need to leave." 

Mum - "Its my job Bri. You know that what they request, i do." 

Me - "I know mum." 

Mum - "Lets hope we're done with the moving yeah. Now get your ass out of the car and have a nice day in school. Let me know if you want me to pick you up." 

Me - "Crazy woman. Sure mum, love you." 

I chuckled and kissed her on the cheek before jumping out of the car and saw her driving away. Lovely, new school.. again. I must have been the new girl at nearly 4 schools already and its only May. 

I walked inside and to the principals office and sat inside. Yes morning meeting to see where i should be, have my schedule and all that shit. Sure its not normally the principals job, but my mum is good friends with her and she wants me to be taken care of properly. 

Principal - "Hey Bri. Im principal Daley, me and your mum goes way back and she asked me to take care of you for the day. But just relax, i know how easy it is to get embarrassed and that when your walking with an adult, and on your first day its the worst thing that could happen. I know you just want to blend in right?" 

I nodded and shot her a smile. She wasnt like the other principals at the other schools. This one was hip and actually friendly. 

Principal - "I have a girl here thats gonna take care of you for the day. Dont worry, shes a blast and really lovely. But just remember, im here if you ever need me." 

I walked outside and saw this blonde beautiful girl sitting down in the waitingroom and instantly lit up when she saw me and ran up and gave me a hug. 

? - "Hey im Tonia and im gonna be your friend for the day or whatever Daley said inside there.. but i just have this feeling that we're gonna grow a longlasting friendship thats not over by the end of this schoolday." 

I smiled at her, she was really nice actually. Not like the bitches ive seen around this school. 

Tonia - "I have to admit, i thought you were gonna be just like the others around here, either a bitch or a nerd. But youre neither, youre just like me, normal." 

She chuckled as she hooked her arm in mine and grabbed my schedule. 

Tonia - "Yeah buddy! We're having the same class the entire day, and tomorrow, and the day after and.. omg. We have the same classes! I love Daley, she always knows how to make things right." 

Tonia led us up to the door where we was having history, god i hate history.. but i decided to try and at least like it. 

She opened the door and everyones eyes emmidiatly was glued on me and Tonia, but mostly me. 

Tonia - "Im sorry mr George. But i.." 

Mr George - "I know Tonia, ive talked to principal Daley. So this must be the new girl."

Me - "Britney." 

Mr George - "Tonia, go and take your seat. And Britney, you can sit down inbetween Tonia and that lovely lad over there." 

I looked at where he was pointing it was inbetween Tonia and this lad who was staring at me. Everyone else had gone back to studying but he was still staring. 

I nodded and walked over and sat down and Tonia emmidatly started to chat away about shopping after school  and all that. I turned around and saw him staring at me. I looked into his brown beautiful eyes.. Wait.. where have i seen these eyes before? No it cant be!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is chapter 1 of the Tom Daley fanfic. Im sorry if its rubbish and shit but as ive said before, its gonna be better. Please let me know what you think. Love, Sofie.