Chapter 5

Later that night...

Me - "Tonia i have no idea what to wear! Help mee!!" 

Tonia - "Babe, calm down. Its just a night out." 

Me - "Yeah, with Tom being there!" 

Tonia - "Oh! Someone wants to impress." 

I felt the heat hitting my face and i was now blushing a light shade of red. 

Me - "Help me out please?" 

She smiled and walked up to the wardrobe and started searching through the dresses. 

Tonia - "Hey.. what about this dress and these shoes to it?" 

I looked at the pink dress and black heels she was holding in her hands and smiled.

Me - "Youre brilliant!" 

I sat down in front off the mirror in the room started to looking through my makeup. I decided for a smokey black eye with red cheeks and some natural lips. 

Tonia started curling my hair and doing braids every here and there. 

Once i was done, i got changed into my dress and put my favourite rose ring on and a feather ear ring. I slipped in my heels and spun around and see if Tonia agreed. 

She started smiling and jumping up and down on her heels and soon took my hands and continued jumping around in circles.

Tonia - "You look absolutely gorgeous Bri! Toms gonna die!"

Me - "Well look at you, Paul is gonna have a hard time keeping his eyes off you tonight." 

Tonia - "Oh right. I forgot he was coming with. But im going out to be with you guys and party, not to  stick my tounge down my hairdressers throath."

Me - "Dont you like him?" 

Tonia - "No, he's my hairdresser babe and a very good friend." 

Me - "Well he likes you anyways." 

Tonia - "I know... but tonight. Its all about reuniting you and Tom and me getting drunk." 

I looked at her confused. We arent allowed to drink when we're training.

Tonia - "The training isnt serious right now Bri. Its ok to drink then. I already talked to coach." 

I nodded and smiled and we were soon out the door and was heading to the club.

Tom's POV.

I was in the club with the boys and Em. Chris and Em was already all over each other and they didnt even had 3 drinks yet. Which left me and Jack to empty the bar.

Jack - "You excited mate?" 

Me - "About?" 

Jack - "Bri of course!" 

Me - "Yeah i am. I mean.. i just want everything to go back to that night." 

Jack - "I know mate, and if you play your cards right tonight, she can be all yours as long as you want." 

Me - "Yeah." 

I smiled before i downed my beer and ordered two new to us. 

Tonia - "Jaaackkyy!" 

Tonia ran up to us and threw her arms around Jack as she was about to fall. I wonder how much they have been drinking.

Me - "Ton?" 

Tonia - "Yes baby?" 

She turned and looked at me and smiled widely before going back to leaning on Jack. 

Me - "How much have you drunk?" 

Tonia - "I lost the count after 13 shots." 

Jack - "Holy shit! Where have you been?" 

Tonia - "We found a bar before going here, and the lads in it offered me and Bri free drinks. And since she didnt took all of hers, someone had to right?" 

Jack - "Goofy!" 

She started to giggle and kissed him quickly on his lips and then turned to the bar.

Tonia - "Barman! OI?! I want a drink!" 

Me - "Ton, i think youve had enough?" 

Tonia - "Silly Tom.. i havent. Its not everyday youre allowed to drink." 

She downed her drink within a few seconds and dragged Jack out on the dancefloor with her. 

I turned around and saw Chris hugging a black haired girl and laughing at something she said. 

Wait.. is he cheating on Em already?! 

Me - "Oi Mears! What are you doi- Bri." 

She turned and looked at me and smiled shyly and bit her lip in the process. 

Why did she have to be this beautiful.. i cant control myself around her.

Me - "You look amazing Bri." 

Britney - "Thank you." 

She started blushing and bit her lip as she played with the bottom of her dress. 

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist and started to chuckle when she started blushing even more. 

Me - "You are perfect Britney Patrick. In every single way." 

She had now started playing with the bottom of my shirt and biting her lip as her face turned red. 

I placed one finger under her chin and lifted it up so her eyes was now facing mine. Those brown beautiful eyes that would make every living thing jelous. 

Me - "I havent stopped thinking about that night. It haunts me in my dreams."

Britney - "Me neither." 

Me - "You never know what you have until its gone."

Britney - "Agreed." 

Me - "Ive never stopped liking you." 

Britney - "Ive never stopped liking you." 

Me - "I love you." 

She bit her lip once more as she started into my eyes. Casting a spell on me that i couldnt break. 

I pressed my lips against hers and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. Her arms was slowly moving from my front and up to my back where they were wrapped. I brushed my tounge against her bottom lip begging for entrence. She parted her mouth which made me smile like a fool. I pulled her closer as the kiss got more intense. 

? - "Oi lovebirds." 

I suddenly felt something hard hit my face as i was about to turn around and looked at the person talking to me. 

Soon everything went black and the last thing i saw was Britneys face and the last thing i heard was Britney screaming and Jack rushing over to us. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The picture on your right is what Britney is wearing :).

Its short.. Im sorry. 

It took me forever to write this, since im a shit writer. 

Anyways.. Hope you enjoyed it, and feedback would help me loads. 

If you want you can help me with a few ideas for  the upcoming chapters and get the chapter dedicated to you :) xox - Sofie